Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We find that women are much more focused these days as far as their education and career options are concerned and they work towards it with single minded goals, without taking any personal examples, I feel that it is a very encouraging trend in young ladies ...

True, women are more dedicated and sincere in their efforts, that's why we see the number of successful girls more than boys in many school exams and competitive exams.

Yes, it is also partly because of the repression that was there in the earlier times and they feel the need to prove themselves , which they have amply done....
@ sunil, where would be women without men to support and encourage them ? it is a two way give and take :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We find that women are much more focused these days as far as their education and career options are concerned and they work towards it with single minded goals, without taking any personal examples, I feel that it is a very encouraging trend in young ladies ...

True, women are more dedicated and sincere in their efforts, that's why we see the number of successful girls more than boys in many school exams and competitive exams.

Yes, it is also partly because of the repression that was there in the earlier times and they feel the need to prove themselves , which they have amply done....
@ sunil, where would be women without men to support and encourage them ? it is a two way give and take :)

I agree!!! Men and women complement each other and it would be misleading to say that one can live well without the other, although there are many who do live without a significant other, but then nature intended them to be together, so why argue!! :laugh: :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The day is not far off when men will replace women and start grumbling about not getting a wife without dowry, no jobs as they recruit girls only and no social status. Probably men would be in the market soon to purchase ropes good enough to hang themselves. Girls were better off as they had their sari and dupatta to use it for no extra expenses whenever they wanted to hang themselves. :( :( :( :( . What a bad luck.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The day is not far off when men will replace women and start grumbling about not getting a wife without dowry, no jobs as they recruit girls only and no social status. Probably men would be in the market soon to purchase ropes good enough to hang themselves. Girls were better off as they had their sari and dupatta to use it for no extra expenses whenever they wanted to hang themselves. :( :( :( :( . What a bad luck.

Dont be such a pessimist sunil, that day will never come because we can never live without men....who will be there to do all those jobs that only men can do :unsure: ...However, I am totally against all those feminist movements which go against nature and tries to upset the balance of the society ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Dont be such a pessimist sunil, that day will never come because we can never live without men....who will be there to do all those jobs that only men can do :unsure: ...However, I am totally against all those feminist movements which go against nature and tries to upset the balance of the society ...

Haha, I succeeded in changing the topic. No I am not or never was a pessimistic, I love the way the women are proving their worth..

Usha, you actually wrote my thoughts about the so-called feminists!! They really are upsetting the balance of our society and inducing women to go out on a limb at the cost of destroyed homes!

Haha, I succeeded in changing the topic. No I am not or never was a pessimistic, I love the way the women are proving their worth..

You devil!!! :evil: :laugh: :laugh: Ha ha ! no, but still, it is true come what some may say, it is true that they cannot live without each other!! At least think of how humans will keep their species going then? :laugh:

Usha, you actually wrote my thoughts about the so-called feminists!! They really are upsetting the balance of our society and inducing women to go out on a limb at the cost of destroyed homes!

Yes I too have seen many such cases where ladies have been astray with wrong advise, so much so that later there is no one to help them out ...

[quote="usha manohar" p would be in the market soon to purchase ropes good enough to hang themselves. Girls were better off as they had their sari and dupatta to use it for no extra expenses whenever they wanted to hang themselves. :( :( :( :( . What a bad luck.

Yes I too have seen many such cases where ladies have been astray with wrong advise, so much so that later there is no one to help them out ...

Even that is the choice of those women who think that they can do what they like. But then this takes all kind of people to make a society.

Of course, every one to his or her own way ! But when we see the consequences , we begin to have serious doubts as to whether they are misguided missiles , causing damage where not intended??? or here , there everywhere LOL :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.