Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Intelligence is not only for one gender, that depends on our activeness and sharpness of brain

men became more lazy than women so they became more intelligent when compared to men.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes I think women are more intelligent than men.They are in first in every field.They can do what men can do.They can even go to space which a men sometimes fear to go. Women are brave than men.

Sharmistha Banerjee
yes I think women are more intelligent than men.They are in first in every field.They can do what men can do.They can even go to space which a men sometimes fear to go. Women are brave than men.

But I dont agree with your words as men is not feared. It depends on their talent.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Men don't fear .Now women are smart and do manythings compared to men.It does not mean that men are not intelligent.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But frankly most of the women are intelligent.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Now all difference between man and women are over.Now both have same reputation in society.Women are now equal IQ as Men.In many exam they beat Men...This show that time has change...............
I too would think that now men and women are both getting equal opportunities with regard to education and career options and the mind set of the society too has changed which makes a lot of difference to women ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Women are more intellegent than men. as women work for life long

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Women are more intellegent than men. as women work for life long

Fevicol ka jore-chalta rahe... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Intelligence is not only for one gender, that depends on our activeness and sharpness of brain

men became more lazy than women so they became more intelligent when compared to men.

That's very true ! Intelligence is partly hereditary and partly depends on how you train your senses and mental faculties to use it to get the maximum performance or utility ..
7_2_213_2012-08-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.