Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i don't think so.i think equally exist.now a days women are same in this case.at first women are not allowed to go to school but now the things became just opposite.women are given the same respect as men.they are beocming more intelligent than men.they are expert in every case.but men are also superior.

There is no question of superiority, since both men and women have to co exist ! As long as women are treated equally and given what is their due, that is good enough.In a country like India , in some parts women have very little say as far as even their existence is concerned...

If we think over the points seriously, the reason for women coming up better off in different fields is the way they are handling situation in more professional way while the boys are not all that serious thinking that their financial stability is secured- they are taking things lying down.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i don't think so.i think equally exist.now a days women are same in this case.at first women are not allowed to go to school but now the things became just opposite.women are given the same respect as men.they are beocming more intelligent than men.they are expert in every case.but men are also superior.

There is no question of superiority, since both men and women have to co exist ! As long as women are treated equally and given what is their due, that is good enough.In a country like India , in some parts women have very little say as far as even their existence is concerned...

If we think over the points seriously, the reason for women coming up better off in different fields is the way they are handling situation in more professional way while the boys are not all that serious thinking that their financial stability is secured- they are taking things lying down.

Yes that could be one of the reasons why women are faring better.We see it in SSLC and PUC results, it is always the girls leading the numbers, the same in CET exams..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes that could be one of the reasons why women are faring better.We see it in SSLC and PUC results, it is always the girls leading the numbers, the same in CET exams..

They have done better in CA this year than boys, I saw it today only.
My daughter is topper of her M.S. batch from BITS PILANI, so why should not I believe they are better prepared.

My daughter is topper of her M.S. batch from BITS PILANI, so why should not I believe they are better prepared.

Thats great Sunil :) It is not easy to get into BITS PILANI...Most girls , when they intend to pursue their studies tend to put their heart and soul into it, and so do well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is no question of superiority, since both men and women have to co exist ! As long as women are treated equally and given what is their due, that is good enough.In a country like India , in some parts women have very little say as far as even their existence is concerned...[/quote]

If we think over the points seriously, the reason for women coming up better off in different fields is the way they are handling situation in more professional way while the boys are not all that serious thinking that their financial stability is secured- they are taking things lying down.[/quote]

Yes that could be one of the reasons why women are faring better.We see it in SSLC and PUC results, it is always the girls leading the numbers, the same in CET exams..[/quote]

My daughter is topper of her M.S. batch from BITS PILANI, so why should not I believe they are better prepared.[/quote]

Thats great Sunil :) It is not easy to get into BITS PILANI...Most girls , when they intend to pursue their studies tend to put their heart and soul into it, and so do well..[/quote]

Yes this is not easy to get with its cut-off starting from 97, but she did it with flying colors. Thanks.

It is actually difficult to define intelligence - it could be the mental capability or the ability of a person to observe ,reason ,think and comprehend and learn from his every day experiences...of course there is also the question of genes that a person has inherited..So,it covers a very broad section of life and it is left to the individual ,how best he/she makes use of what is available to him or her ..

It is actually difficult to define intelligence - it could be the mental capability or the ability of a person to observe ,reason ,think and comprehend and learn from his every day experiences...of course there is also the question of genes that a person has inherited..So,it covers a very broad section of life and it is left to the individual ,how best he/she makes use of what is available to him or her ..

That is so true!! It also depends on certain other factors such as the social environment where they are brought up and the kind of exposures they get to things in life.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That is so true!! It also depends on certain other factors such as the social environment where they are brought up and the kind of exposures they get to things in life.

Yes definitely ! It is only the very brilliant or the gifted ones that come up no matter what their surroundings are ...Last year a student passed out of my school, who came from remote village , had to take a bus after walking 2kms to the bus stop, son of a poor farmer.But having met this n boy at some function one of the school trustees asked him to join the school free of cost.He was loved by everyone because of his nature and the effort he put in and the interest he took in everything, was amazing ! He was an all rounder also stood first in the entire district !Not many have such brilliance ..

Intelligence is not only for one gender, that depends on our activeness and sharpness of brain

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Most people have a certain amount of intelligence, but very few use it the way it should be.we have to use it to make our lives better and also go forward instead of stagnating either in thoughts or in our actions.Education and intelligence are meant to make you a better individual who is able to recognise his/her duties and responsibilities towards the society and contributes positively , instead of being an anti social or a burden.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.