Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Once I went to the marriage of my cousin...10 years back. That day it was raining. I was surprised to hear from a few people that it rained there after 10-15 years. Marriage function was done in an auditorium.

Meera sandhu
This is really a very bad thing.Government does not take care on this type of things.many Constructor work and left as open....Every day such type of news hear by us........
This is really a very bad thing.Government does not take care on this type of things.many Constructor work and left as open....Every day such type of news hear by us........

Apparently, When the corporation gives licence for any commercial complex or building apartments, it also issues a notice to the builder to secure the sides with high collapsible walls made with metal sheets so that there is no danger to others.. But very few builders follow this !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

People should be very careful while walking anywhere. Beware of such dangers. Thanks to the Government for taking steps against it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.