Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes strict action is not possible as lot of people should be arrested if any mishap occurs..its not only contractor duty but also the workers duty. however they neglect it a lot.. Hats of to TN government hope other states also take some effective measures..
Yes strict action is not possible as lot of people should be arrested if any mishap occurs..its not only contractor duty but also the workers duty. however they neglect it a lot.. Hats of to TN government hope other states also take some effective measures..

Better late than never.
This is every bodies responsibly.If such is seen anywhere then inform to admin.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
government should take necessary measure to stop bore well death. parents should also be careful about their children to let them free to roam about those nearby bore well which are dangerous and uncovered.recently two child died falling into these bore well.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I too feel that parents and everyone in fact needs to be careful, more so the concerned authorities.I remember a tragic incident that happened in Bangalore a few years ago during rains , when a young man getting off a bus fell straight into an open gutter which , no one could distinguish since it was raining heavily and the entire stretch was covered with water.The young man was sucked into the gutter and his body was found 3 kms away after a couple of days...here it is only the authorities that can be blamed ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nice decision taken by the tamilnadu government. These must be also followed by other states to save people from this incidents.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Nice decision taken by the tamilnadu government. These must be also followed by other states to save people from this incidents.

Ideally thats what every state should be doing, but after one such incident it is back to square one until the next and so on...One must appreciate the Tamilnadu government, I guess Karunanidhi was in power when the incident took place and Jayalalitha too has been doing a lot for the state..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now rules are made strict in Kerala also, though bore wells are rare

Meera sandhu

Kerala is a more aware state with people themselves knowing their rights, so things are bound to be better.Even in Karnataka we have not had any bore well deaths except one which I mentioned earlier about a college student getting sucked into an open pit filled with water...

Kerala is a more aware state with people themselves knowing their rights, so things are bound to be better.Even in Karnataka we have not had any bore well deaths except one which I mentioned earlier about a college student getting sucked into an open pit filled with water...

In many places of Tamil Nadu, they don't even get rains.....
I have gone to such places....people have to depend on public taps or borewells. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

In many places of Tamil Nadu, they don't even get rains.....
I have gone to such places....people have to depend on public taps or borewells. Isn't it?

Yes they have a severe water problem there and even bore wells don't solve the problem because the ground water level itself is very low.The only thing that would help is to implement rainwater harvesting on a large scale so that every drop of precious water got during rainy season gets absorbed into the soil and brings up the ground water level , instead of flowing in to the ocean...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.