The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
that is the reason we should kill terrorist on the spot only as afterwards it becomes difficult like its happening in Kasab's case too and India is spending lots of money for his security :blink: .

If all the terrorists are are killed on spot, then we won't be able to investigate to the roots of who started it! But now that the investigation is over and the verdict passed, there should be no more delay in carrying out the sentence. Hang him and Hand Afzal Guru as well!

I think the discussion has become just too repetitive so this is no longer relevant!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The worst part is the media attention given t every single detail about these terrorists,Earlier Abu Salem was made to look like a movie star with good looks and charm and what not.....His buying a new shirt had also become a newsworthy item ! His affair /marriage with Monica Bedi was treated like a great Romantic escapade. although no one knows the real truth behind the affair.This can make some border line cases to get easily attracted to crime ..

True! concentrating on such glamorous aspects and the luxurious and adventurous lives lead by such people does really convey a wrong message to many! Media should focus mostly on their heinous deeds alone and not their looks, persona, affairs as such, but then media is worried more about their TRP ratings and gross figures of circulations!

KASAB should be hanged as soon as possible.For him many people lost their lives.It was really a shocking incident.He should not be forgiven.

Sharmistha Banerjee
KASAB should be hanged as soon as possible.For him many people lost their lives.It was really a shocking incident.He should not be forgiven.

Sharmishtha, you are only repeating again and again what you have already said!! :blink:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.