The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
should KASAB be forgiven by her Mom whn KASAB Speak with Mom & say sorry to world

wht u say

whatever he do, we can't forgive him :angry: :angry:

Punishment is decided by court, not his mother

Meera sandhu
What have we got to do with that? Whether or not Kasab speaks with his mom or whether his mom forgives him is of no concern to any of us!!

Exactly a mother will not take other aspects of her sons personality into account which is understandable, but this is not a child's play when he ruthlessly guns down people .He has to pay the price for his actions like anybody else !

True, he has to pay consequences for his actions and his mom too for not seeing him for what he was!

And how can his mom forgive him so easily.Has her own been killed in that incident she would have felt the pain. :blink:

Their is a saying that mother would forgive her son even if he murders herself. She would bless him even before breathing her last. That is normal so we should not see any thing worth giving a second thought.

Then she is not a good mother as she can't feel the pain of mothers who lost their children in the terrorist attack.
Kasab has committed very serious crime in India and he has been sentenced to death. Let us not bother about what goes on between him and his mom.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Kasab crime cannot be forgiven.For him many people lost their lives and many family ruined.So no chance of forgiveness.

Sharmistha Banerjee
His Mom will never forgive him. She will cry and feel very sad for her son. This is heart breaking tragedy for any woman. I feel for his mother.
So many replies which are emotionless to hang LIFE KASAB .I dnt agree with U ALL

I feel he should be spent his life till he die & should be made to work 8 hours day to realise meaning of killing life

You read in my website in Forum section were world replied

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Then I FEEL WE SHOULD START HANGING Terrorist TILL We stop MENACE OF TERROISM....... OR TILL WE BECOME MODERN TALIBANI .......Haha Are we

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Kasab took away many lives.He should not be forgiven.He is a big criminal.

Sharmistha Banerjee
that is the reason we should kill terrorist on the spot only as afterwards it becomes difficult like its happening in Kasab's case too and India is spending lots of money for his security :blink: .
The worst part is the media attention given t every single detail about these terrorists,Earlier Abu Salem was made to look like a movie star with good looks and charm and what not.....His buying a new shirt had also become a newsworthy item ! His affair /marriage with Monica Bedi was treated like a great Romantic escapade. although no one knows the real truth behind the affair.This can make some border line cases to get easily attracted to crime ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.