The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I read Gutka products are one of the reason for male infertility. More peoples audicted nowadays.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
There will be a ban on plastic bags too in the capital very soon. I am very happy to see the government taking these much required steps to make the city a better place to live in. Many states have already implemented these bans and have been successful to a great extent.

I heard that it is already banned as I don't see plastic bags when I buy goods from reliance fresh they instead ask money for the carry bag they give to carry the goods. :blink:

But that's good move Gutka should have been banned much before but we must think of the people whould have been unemployed due to it. :(

Plastic bags are not yet banned in the city yet but yes some outlets like reliance fresh have given up the use of plastic bags.

Live in the present :)
Why ban it in piecemeal if it is bad for sure. Stop manufacturing it if this bad for public's health. Banning some thing has no solution as this would still be available at a higher price.

That;s what they call Buzineess sir ji...

Yup, I am expecting to learn business soon. The way I am learning these days, the day is not far while I'll beat Ambanis. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is a nice step taken. This spoils not only lives but makes a sight pollution also.

Cigarette and Gutka are banned on Rail stations and trains but you can buy them every where. Likewise they will charge extra and would still sell. Customer would pay more, that's all.

Actually people should be more couscous.Only ban is not the solution. People should be awarded about its demerits.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Why ban it in piecemeal if it is bad for sure. Stop manufacturing it if this bad for public's health. Banning some thing has no solution as this would still be available at a higher price.

Yup, I am expecting to learn business soon. The way I am learning these days, the day is not far while I'll beat Ambanis. :laugh:

HA haa... All the best... Please send me the scan copy of your autograph

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Would I have time for that? I shall be selling Gutka some where in local trains. Back to business, this is really going to be good opportunity for making money only. Sales would be down but not stopped totally.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Would I have time for that? I shall be selling Gutka some where in local trains. Back to business, this is really going to be good opportunity for making money only. Sales would be down but not stopped totally.

I at least expect not to see gutka products hanging in the shops. :unsure:
Will Gutka selling and buying in Delhi become similar to buying of drugs that is always done under the wraps? :dry:

This is a nice step taken. This spoils not only lives but makes a sight pollution also.

Cigarette and Gutka are banned on Rail stations and trains but you can buy them every where. Likewise they will charge extra and would still sell. Customer would pay more, that's all.

Actually people should be more couscous.Only ban is not the solution. People should be awarded about its demerits.

Its ultimately the individuals choice, presence of mind and family support that can help him win over his addiction.

Smoking in public places is not allowed in Kerala. I want to know if this rule exists all over India or a few states

Meera sandhu
Smoking in public places is not allowed in Kerala. I want to know if this rule exists all over India or a few states

A nationwide law that prohibited smoking in public places was implemented in 2008. But one can smoke on the roads and I have even seen people smoking in public vehicles. :angry:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.