Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No Gulshan sir.. It was not from an organization. It was a forward from them on the behalf of that women voice or voice of the people fighting for it. I just want that letter to be read as it is else it would have loose its significance.[/quote]

This is from 'Peoples' movement against nuclear energy.
Wrong or right, I am not commenting on contents therein. But this is letter from that organization that you reproduced. This does not seem correct. The forum is for members' views and not for writing verbatim other organizations' view. Please delete the letter and write your views only by editing the post.[/quote]

That's fine Gulshan ji. My idea was just to spread it. May be the way was not wrong.
You can please lock this thread.[/quote]

It is no use locking. I only want to edit your first post so that the letter by that organization should not be in the forum verbatim. This gives an impression that the site works as a platform for some organization. So, I requested you to edit. If you wish, I may edit the post. I neither intend to lock the thread nor delete your post.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Gulshan ji. Yes you can please edit the post to suit as per the forum.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

And you can provide the link of this letter as per Kalyani's suggestion so the letter still remains visible to whosoever is interested to see.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

And you can provide the link of this letter as per Kalyani's suggestion so the letter still remains visible to whosoever is interested to see.

There is no link to the letter. I also got the forward mail from some local friends who are helping those people.

There is no link to the letter. I also got the forward mail from some local friends who are helping those people.

I had this in my mind as you have mentioned in your post that it's a forwarded letter, you might not have the link of the same. In that case edit it in such a way with your own input that it looks like your own view.

Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra

I have not read Kalyani's suggestion. Meanwhile Puneet Chopra agreed that i edit the post as proper. so, I edited her posts and others in an appropriate way. Now all is okay.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I had this in my mind as you have mentioned in your post that it's a forwarded letter, you might not have the link of the same. In that case edit it in such a way with your own input that it looks like your own view.

Yes Sunil. You got it.. But although i have that link on my blog, i don't know whether its right to put that link here or not.

I have not read Kalyani's suggestion. Meanwhile Puneet Chopra agreed that i edit the post as proper. so, I edited her posts and others in an appropriate way. Now all is okay.

Thanks Gulshan ji for that.. :) :)

Yes Sunil. You got it.. But although i have that link on my blog, i don't know whether its right to put that link here or not.

You cannot put that as link here but you sure can put the link of your blog in the signature column. Also you can place that letter in such a position in your blog that no one miss it while visiting there.

You cannot put that as link here but you sure can put the link of your blog in the signature column. Also you can place that letter in such a position in your blog that no one miss it while visiting there.

Thanks Sunil. That is indeed a good suggestion..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.