Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If the centre bows down to the demand for Telengana, it will be committing a harakiri
If the centre bows down to the demand for Telengana, it will be committing a harakiri

Yes, that results in great problems.

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
It started with the 3 north states MP,UP and Bihar which were all fractionated, but for different reasons altogether. Now with the telengana issue gaining more support the same demand would come from other neighboring states as well esp in Karnataka...Personally I feel that it is a very unhealthy tendency !

Even I feel the same thing. If the Government bows down then every small districts will ask for a separate state.

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
Harsha I have a doubt.
Are they really separating the two?

Ap will be divided into 3 more states. Kosta,Rayala seema and Telengana.
They reasoned that in a united Andhra Pradesh they will not get justice.So the people wants separation.

Sharmistha Banerjee
They reasoned that in a united Andhra Pradesh they will not get justice.So the people wants separation.

Are Telangana people crushed in the preset regime?No what they say is wrong. There was a big deal of development in Telengana.

Ap will be divided into 3 more states. Kosta,Rayala seema and Telengana.

I think this issue is not raised because of public interest. This is 100% pure politics. Is it so?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Yes. It is correct only. Politicians are the reason for all separation.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Rambabu ji, It will never happen. Andhra Pradesh won't be divided into pieces. and but KCR want to become chief minister. So he is trying to divide it. If telangana separated then surely he will become chief minster.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.