Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I saw her in the news! From her spaceship she wished all a happy diwali. Feels so good to see an Indian creating such milestones.

Live in the present :)
As the roots of Sunita is attached to India, so when ever there is any big festival or any good news is good for indians, she always give good wishes to indians.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sunita Williams has been in space since July 1st this year and has earlier spent 195 days in space at a stretch...She also voted in the election this year in America held a week ago by absentee ballot..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Really this is something special. Greetings from space and this may be first time.
We are proud of you Sunita.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I wish all Indians living and working everywhere in this universe - "HAPPY DIWALI" .

Have lots of fun and joy.
She is a legend of India. Let us pray for her. I wish her soul rest in peace....

She will never be forgotten as long as the space program is active...It is one of the greatest tragedies ever...and of course Sunita Willaims too has shown the same kind of courage as Kalpana, so we all have reason to feel proud of her.. :)

Kalpna is in fact is from my original state and adjoining district. I happened to be there in Ambala the day accident took place. I saw people weeping as if daughter or sister their own departed. I can see people in Hariyana always mention her whenever they mention any one who did them proud.

Yes I can imagine how it must have been on that day...I too was watching the touch down live on TV and then it suddenly happened shocking and stunning everybody...

me too.....was hurt a lot, I was 16 or 17, it seems.
Now also, those dark memories have not faded yet.

let me wish sunitha and her team for a successful mission.
Happy Diwali

Meera sandhu
She is a legend of India. Let us pray for her. I wish her soul rest in peace....

She will never be forgotten as long as the space program is active...It is one of the greatest tragedies ever...and of course Sunita Willaims too has shown the same kind of courage as Kalpana, so we all have reason to feel proud of her.. :)

Kalpna is in fact is from my original state and adjoining district. I happened to be there in Ambala the day accident took place. I saw people weeping as if daughter or sister their own departed. I can see people in Hariyana always mention her whenever they mention any one who did them proud.

Yes I can imagine how it must have been on that day...I too was watching the touch down live on TV and then it suddenly happened shocking and stunning everybody...

Happy Diwali

I too saw that accident. But lets not re-memorized that incident and think good for Sunita Williams. She will be successful in her mission.

Happy Diwali

It was horrifying and nobody could do a thing about it, just watch...Sunita too is a very courageous lady and it has been told that she may not be able to undertake any more of these space missions because of her age .....It is also noteworthy that her husband too is part of the team that is observing and monitoring the mission from the earth..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Happy Diwali

It was horrifying and nobody could do a thing about it, just watch...Sunita too is a very courageous lady and it has been told that she may not be able to undertake any more of these space missions because of her age .....It is also noteworthy that her husband too is part of the team that is observing and monitoring the mission from the earth..

I heard in news that one of her space work was failed, as she could not execute that space walk properly. Am I right?

Happy Diwali

I heard in news that one of her space work was failed, as she could not execute that space walk properly. Am I right?

I think it was because of some computer error , which happened when she had gone to fix some ammonia leak she could not do it successfully, but it was fixed and she was able to finish her space walk successfully...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.