Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hikes in prices of cigarettes may stop few people from smoking but many would choose wrong ways of earning money to buy cigarettes.
I don't think so.those who are very much addicted to cigarette will decrease smoking but cannot avoid it.They will smoke even if the price will hike.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I don't think so.those who are very much addicted to cigarette will decrease smoking but cannot avoid it.They will smoke even if the price will hike.

Even decreasing the frequency will prolong the life of the addict.
Hikes in prices of cigarettes may stop few people from smoking but many would choose wrong ways of earning money to buy cigarettes.

You are correct. Yesterday i saw a crime report in TV. In that a young man killed his mother while she refused to give money to buy gutkha.
One who got addicted to smoke cannot quit that easily as like quitting alcohol consumption. But one of my friend who is a chain smoker stopped immediately from one fine day and its now three years gone. Its only because of his self control.

True. I too came across with such people. For a strong willed man nothing is impossible.

I have seen people who used to steal money from their own home to meet the expenditure of hiked cigarette prices.
Yes I think it will really helps in reducing the dangerous diseases like cancer and save their life from it
Yes I think it will really helps in reducing the dangerous diseases like cancer and save their life from it

Welcome Shrihari on Board, I hope you will find the place pleasant and cozy. Try some writing as well. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It can't totally eliminate cigarette smoking, but it can certainly reduce the frequency of smoking in certain addicts.
The cigarette pack that costed 1/ is now 40/ but i don't see people giving up for cost purpose. most who are quitting for health reasons.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.