Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Two harassed women of Andhra Pradesh decided to teach a Married Romeo a lesson of his life time.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/south/married-romeo-paraded-in-undergarments-by-women-195964?pfrom=home-topstories

No doubt the fellow deserved what he got, but I somehow hate this idea of people beating others or making them do undignified things and shaming them in public....such actions always have some other repercussions with them seeking revenge at a later date...I feel a that most issues can be sorted out through communication..

Ushaji, this is a different way of communication to handle these kind of peoples. He spoiled two girls life. Also while reading the article he did it purposely by black mailing.

I agree with these kind of treatment, which will be a lesson to other romeos too.

I know that what he did was wrong, but from his behavior it is evident that what he needed was treatment, otherwise no one goes around abusing people physically and also cutting their wrists to show their love, there is something mentally wrong with the fellow..

'Caution; is the word to be remembered by the eve today especially in India while dealing with the beasts

I know that there are many issues related when such things happen including the way one has been brought up etc etc..but by beating him and parading him I doubt if things are going to change and secondly I hate the idea of people taking law into their hands...

Law too has two hands. They are meant to protect us. But today law is unable to protect itself, what to talk of us? In such conditions people take the law into their hands.
Women should beat them badly. There can't be any other solution rather than that. Moreover, if they don't understand, their wives must be harassed likewise. Tit for tat.
This type of person should be punished more hardly.This is little bit a small punishment.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Women should beat them badly. There can't be any other solution rather than that. Moreover, if they don't understand, their wives must be harassed likewise. Tit for tat.

How will you like to beat them. Should they be tied to a whipping post for a few hours and the passers by (women included) be given liberty to whip or spank them)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If we did the same to their wives, then there will be no difference between them and us. We cant punish the innocents.

If we did the same to their wives, then there will be no difference between them and us. We cant punish the innocents.

People should be vigilant and have a close watch on such shady characters. Above all all the members in the society should come to the rescue of each other during crisis.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.