Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is very sad incidence. In what way this program satymeva jayate help them.. Love marriages are still not considered in our society..
This is very sad incidence. In what way this program satymeva jayate help them.. Love marriages are still not considered in our society..

Aaamir Khan started the program with very good intentions but certain parts of our society is still so backward and selfish in its thinking that there is no sense of justice prevailing within them nor do they care for the law of the land...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is not easy to escape the Khap Panchayats dictats. These panchayats are really dominant and real administrators. Disobeying the Khap Panchayat and then going on TV for speaking against them proved costly. Of course, this isd sad.

The day she was talking to Aamir on TV the people from Kaps were also there and they were looking at them the way that made their intentions clear. Aamir has promised to provide video tapes to local police although the threatening warnings were not telecast directly..

I wish I had seen this episode...However, it looks like Hitlers rule when people cannot speak against them even marry against their wishes, this is ridiculous.I feel that the government should do some serious thinking and if possible take way all their rights which is what gives them the power and the arrogance in the first place...

This is just our desi form of Talibanism and I can find no other word to describe it better! Indeed very horrifying and shaming! Those people rule the khaap panchayats, in my opinion, are sadistic and insane maniacs who deserve the strictest punishment that our courts can mete out!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Aaamir Khan started the program with very good intentions but certain parts of our society is still so backward and selfish in its thinking that there is no sense of justice prevailing within them nor do they care for the law of the land...

That's true! But at least since the couple had discussed their plight and the threat to their lives on the national TV, I feel that the culprits will be easily found, but the question still remains whether they will be justly punished or not!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have seen the episode and this very unfortunate . We are in far way from a free India.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

It is not easy to escape the Khap Panchayats dictats. These panchayats are really dominant and real administrators. Disobeying the Khap Panchayat and then going on TV for speaking against them proved costly. Of course, this isd sad.

The day she was talking to Aamir on TV the people from Kaps were also there and they were looking at them the way that made their intentions clear. Aamir has promised to provide video tapes to local police although the threatening warnings were not telecast directly..

I wish I had seen this episode...However, it looks like Hitlers rule when people cannot speak against them even marry against their wishes, this is ridiculous.I feel that the government should do some serious thinking and if possible take way all their rights which is what gives them the power and the arrogance in the first place...

This is just our desi form of Talibanism and I can find no other word to describe it better! Indeed very horrifying and shaming! Those people rule the khaap panchayats, in my opinion, are sadistic and insane maniacs who deserve the strictest punishment that our courts can mete out!

Exactly my thoughts ! What an example they are setting for future generations ..Am sure the developed world is making fun of us and laughing at the way we are moving backwards...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.