Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will prefer no accident matter than speed. We have no such infrastructure now for speedy train.

Yes, most of the bridges on which the train runs are very very old. We have to build good bridges in future.

Not only that still now one train is entering in ones track, so signaling system is not proper.

But, from many days i haven't heard any accident. Still, i think we are improving on it as well. Changes are coming but are very slow. Little quick work on these things are needed.

Want to make each day Accountable

China is quickly developing its technology and India in far behind now, But hope we will see it in India also.

We can't compete china. We can't compare. They are way beyond us and will always remain.

China is quickly developing its technology and India in far behind now, But hope we will see it in India also.

We can't compete china. We can't compare. They are way beyond us and will always remain.

China is the country which is well known for innovation of technological advancements. I admire at China. If these types of trains are introduced here, Politicians will involve in corruption about crores of crores definitely.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Rambabu wrote: If Indian Railways can maintain low speed trains without accidents, it would be more than enough

Never underestimate India. As an Indian we should feel that India will soon develop like other countries and India is a developing country. Even I heard high speed magnetic trains are yet to be launched in India

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

China is already having lots of high speed train, but for the 1st time, china has introduced high speed train at the areas, where there is low temperature. Also, the speed will be 300 kms/hr. We need to learn a lot from them.

China is already having lots of high speed train, but for the 1st time, china has introduced high speed train at the areas, where there is low temperature. Also, the speed will be 300 kms/hr. We need to learn a lot from them.

Well said Rambabu. I am not expecting high speed train as in China. I am expecting few non stop trains (Dhunthro) to be introduced soon.

Well said Rambabu. I am not expecting high speed train as in China. I am expecting few non stop trains (Dhunthro) to be introduced soon.

Are you meant to say 'Duronto' or Dhunthro is the correct word. I have never heard about Dhunthro.
Duronto is really faster.

Are you meant to say 'Duronto' or Dhunthro is the correct word. I have never heard about Dhunthro.

Yes Ronark, Duronto. In Tamil we refer it as Dhunthro. We were expecting in Tamil Nadu in November. But not yet started. Sorry, if the term has caused any inconvenience

Yes Ronark, Duronto. In Tamil we refer it as Dhunthro. We were expecting in Tamil Nadu in November. But not yet started. Sorry, if the term has caused any inconvenience

As far my town is concerned, I expect the stoppage of more and more trains in Dahod. Garib rath stoppage is there, but i want Rajdhani to stop here.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.