The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Same to you. Merry Christmas to all of the boddunan members
Thank you said by: suni51
I heartly wish you all Happy Christmass. and Lord Jesus bless you all

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hey friends! Merry Christmas to all of you.
Enjoy Christmas cake and enjoy the surprise gifts. Have fun!
Merry Christmas to all the boddunan members. Best wishes to you all.

Want to make each day Accountable

Happy christmas to you and your family members. Have a great day.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

A Merry Christmas to all my Christian friends
Thank you said by: Mary

Thanks bigbro- although I am not a Christian but I celebrate it and enjoy the festival as Christians do. I have a big group of Christian friends. You know I had been to Church with them today and enjoyed last evening as they do. I love to attend friends' invitations.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thanks bigbro- although I am not a Christian but I celebrate it and enjoy the festival as Christians do. I have a big group of Christian friends. You know I had been to Church with them today and enjoyed last evening as they do. I love to attend friends' invitations.

I too attended the mid night mass yesterday and Christmas dinner with some friends families today....I love this festival which is so full of joy and cheer.Here in Mangalore we have a huge Konkani Christian population and the whole city gets decked up.. :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too attended the mid night mass yesterday and Christmas dinner with some friends families today....I love this festival which is so full of joy and cheer.Here in Mangalore we have a huge Konkani Christian population and the whole city gets decked up.. :)

When I was posted in Bangalore/Belgaum, I used to go to Panjim for full 7-8 days starting from 23-24 Dec to have the fun that was available there in plenty, Christmas is different there with touch of Konkan. otherwise also I used to visit Goa every weekend especially while in Belgaum.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My belated wishes to all the member of boddunan Merry Christmas. Hope the day went well for all. :)
Thank you said by: Mary
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.