Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is very pathetic and unfortunate. Shelter, food and cloth ,everybody need it.

Ovwer population is major cause. Land is same as in 1947 but population has grown manifold. Where from will you get extra land for housing and other facilities.

Yes Sir you are right and Govt should have a role regarding this to provide this minimum three requirements. This is very painful matter.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is very pathetic and unfortunate. Shelter, food and cloth ,everybody need it.

Ovwer population is major cause. Land is same as in 1947 but population has grown manifold. Where from will you get extra land for housing and other facilities.

Yes population is the root cause of this but still I feel in India we don't have better medical facilities in government hospitals specially. :blink:
Yes this happens in AIIMS where to get treatment is very tough one has to wait for the appointment for so long. I have heard people all over the country come here and stay outside the hospital for their turn. Its really sad to see that we lack good doctors and hospitals at the age too. :evil:

when good doctors decide to serve America and other developed countries, what can we poor people do :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu
Yes this happens in AIIMS where to get treatment is very tough one has to wait for the appointment for so long. I have heard people all over the country come here and stay outside the hospital for their turn. Its really sad to see that we lack good doctors and hospitals at the age too. :evil:

when good doctors decide to serve America and other developed countries, what can we poor people do :huh: :huh:

Why good doctors want to serve in America? Why not in India? Obviously we in India do not know how to retain and respect our own excellence and worth.
Let the government see our Doctors are properly paid and treated.
Yes, we are lacked in the providing proper medical facilities. Government not working in the right direction to have advancement in Medicines.

Want to make each day Accountable

No i think its not the case in reality most of the doctors want to have their clinics they in most of the cases don't like to do a job that too in government hospitals. :evil:
This time Delhi's temperature fall very much and it's difficult for everyone to bear this cold.And the patient who came from fr really suffered a lot.They just took shelter wherever they got some space to protect them from cold.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.