Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is no doubt. It is a convincing win. It makes clear that our players has got the potentiality. I strongly believe that this success story will continue (not a short story).

That's what we all want - a long story of Indian success. Let that not be a short story, but a mega novel. We are there with the team always supporting them. As you rightly pointed out, our players do have the potential, it's just the matter of clicking.
Today I read in newspaper. Due to high noise crowd, umpire couldn't hear the voice of Dhoni's bat touching the ball, when he was caught behind by wicket keeper. It proved to be a blessing to India as Dhoni along with Jadega gave a huge score at end.

Meera sandhu
There is no doubt. It is a convincing win. It makes clear that our players has got the potentiality. I strongly believe that this success story will continue (not a short story).

There is proof required that Indian cricket team has the potential only thing is they have to show itr to all that they have the potential. :)

...and it is not only the question of potential. What every player, especially in cricket needs is a bit of luck going his way. Have you seen how Yuvraj once got out when he was trying to pull and the wicket keeper took an easy catch. Almost every time, Yuvraj could have hit the ball for a six. Luck too is important.
i read in newspapers today...3000rs per ticket for ODI at Kochi :blink:
Are cricket matches so costly? :ohmy:

Yes, why won't they be so costly when people can afford to pay that much? It is the people who have unofficially given the status of the national game to the sport, then let them pay.

Is it!!?? :pinch:

I guess this would be highest price ticket.. I mean there should be low cost ticket too. :whistle:

75000 seats, second biggest stadium in India after Eden garden
total 52000 tickets were printed this time and full sold off
starting price of a ticket 3000. total 1.5 crore rs estimate

If I heard it right, it was Ravi Shastri who said that the capacity of the Edan has been brought down after some renovation. So, it does not hold those many people it used to have earlier. So, I don't know if Edan now remains the biggest stadium in India. But Kochi is certainly huge.
Today I read in newspaper. Due to high noise crowd, umpire couldn't hear the voice of Dhoni's bat touching the ball, when he was caught behind by wicket keeper. It proved to be a blessing to India as Dhoni along with Jadega gave a huge score at end.

I watched some part of Dhoni's batting (I couldn't watch the whole match), and incidentally I watched the incident you described. Yes, it was a definite edge there. But why should Dhoni walk? That's the last thing he will do. Let umpires do their job. I think Dhoni acted right.

Yes, cost of living has gone up. poor cricket control board has to buy rice and pulses for a square meal na.

And what about Sheila Dixit's statement when she described how people can 'eat' enough at low costs too? I don't really remember the figures what she said...but her statement had come, I guess, in the last month? :sick:

Is it!!?? :pinch:

I guess this would be highest price ticket.. I mean there should be low cost ticket too. :whistle:

One of the low-cost tickets I heard of was Rs. 500 for an IPL match in Pune. Pune is just 120 KMs from my place. My friends were present during one such match there :( But I couldn't go there. But then I got to know the rates from them.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.