Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is no doubt. It is a convincing win. It makes clear that our players has got the potentiality. I strongly believe that this success story will continue (not a short story).

There is proof required that Indian cricket team has the potential only thing is they have to show itr to all that they have the potential. :)
i read in newspapers today...3000rs per ticket for ODI at Kochi :blink:
Are cricket matches so costly? :ohmy:

Meera sandhu

Yes, cost of living has gone up. poor cricket control board has to buy rice and pulses for a square meal na.

Is it!!?? :pinch:

I guess this would be highest price ticket.. I mean there should be low cost ticket too. :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I guess this would be highest price ticket.. I mean there should be low cost ticket too. :whistle:

75000 seats, second biggest stadium in India after Eden garden
total 52000 tickets were printed this time and full sold off
starting price of a ticket 3000. total 1.5 crore rs estimate

Meera sandhu

Look like you have all the data!!!

Starting price at 3000 is really too high.. I would surely love to watch TV instead of spending that much.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Look like you have all the data!!!

Starting price at 3000 is really too high.. I would surely love to watch TV instead of spending that much.

me too ;) ;)
I quoted from today's newspaper. It's only the 5th or 6th ODI played in Kochi :silly: :silly:
Sachin is popular here as a bowler....his best two performances belong to Kochi....(5 wickets in a match)
Last time we decided to go to the match. We were at Kodungallur that time, just 35 km away. But rain spoiled the match :evil:

Once my brother went to see the match, my MCA friends too (from Thiruvananthapuram). But It's for the first time India failed in Kochi ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Oh that's too costly. :evil:

But still people are crazy for cricket matches the stadiums will still remain packed if tickets become more costly in future. :laugh:
Thank God its been after so many defeats finally we won a match hope we don't lose the habit of winning. :blink:

It will be too premature to term this win as a part of a 'habit'. We will have to win at least 10-12 matches more and that too in all the formats. Only then can we term it as a winning habit.

Yes it would be but at least we can say that now they would be motivated for next coming matches against England. :)

Yes, you have rightly pointed that out, Sanjeev. The big win will play on the minds of the players and this way they will be certainly motivated to play hard. I hope that works in our favor,
Thank God its been after so many defeats finally we won a match hope we don't lose the habit of winning. :blink:

It will be too premature to term this win as a part of a 'habit'. We will have to win at least 10-12 matches more and that too in all the formats. Only then can we term it as a winning habit.

Yes it would be but at least we can say that now they would be motivated for next coming matches against England. :)

Yes, you have rightly pointed that out, Sanjeev. The big win will play on the minds of the players and this way they will be certainly motivated to play hard. I hope that works in our favor,

Excatly sometimes a small win too boosts the morale of the Indian team. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.