Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So far BJP is yet to find its own feet , although they have ruled the nation...So there is no dynasty to talk about unlike Congress where almost all the leaders children enjoying special previleges ...

It's a very intelligent piece of comment. Promotion of families and their worthless daughters, daughters-in-law, sons, sons-in-laws and so on and on is a typical Indian phenomenon cutting across all political parties! It is worth remembering here that Atal Bhihari Vajpayee who is a bachelor had problems with his foster son-in-law! And about Indian Left parties I know better!!

As long as the heir is well versed and capable of being a good leader there is no problem.I feel that although Indira gandhi was autocratic , she still was better than the present day lot of leaders....However, now things seem so bad , all that you feel is disillusion !

The case of Indira Gandhi differs. she was Information and Broadcasting minister in union cabinet when Pt Nehru was Prime Minister. Pt Nehru was succeeded by Lal Bahadur Shastri in whose cabinet Mrs. Indira Gandhi was a minister. She continued in politics for a long period and ultimately became P.M. She did not occupy the post of P.M. in succession to Pt Nehru. Her predecessor was not of her family. The dynastic politics in Congress begins with death of Indira Gandhi.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

So far BJP is yet to find its own feet , although they have ruled the nation...So there is no dynasty to talk about unlike Congress where almost all the leaders children enjoying special previleges ...

It's a very intelligent piece of comment. Promotion of families and their worthless daughters, daughters-in-law, sons, sons-in-laws and so on and on is a typical Indian phenomenon cutting across all political parties! It is worth remembering here that Atal Bhihari Vajpayee who is a bachelor had problems with his foster son-in-law! And about Indian Left parties I know better!!

As long as the heir is well versed and capable of being a good leader there is no problem.I feel that although Indira gandhi was autocratic , she still was better than the present day lot of leaders....However, now things seem so bad , all that you feel is disillusion !

I am not personally against talent blossoming irrespective of any such consideration but what is the reality. In this respect I would like to overrule any objection to raising corruption in this thread . Dynastic politics and corruption are two sides of the same coin! That is the precise the reason that one would find a very minuscule percentage of such rulers in the world today who are dynastically so! It is non-existent in the progressive, developed world.

That is very true, It also reflects a population that does not bother too much about the consequences - I personally feel that unless there is a mass movement, things would go on in the same fashion ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The case of Indira Gandhi differs. she was Information and Broadcasting minister in union cabinet when Pt Nehru was Prime Minister. Pt Nehru was succeeded by Lal Bahadur Shastri in whose cabinet Mrs. Indira Gandhi was a minister. She continued in politics for a long period and ultimately became P.M. She did not occupy the post of P.M. in succession to Pt Nehru. Her predecessor was not of her family. The dynastic politics in Congress begins with death of Indira Gandhi.

I agree that Indira Gandhi was a seasoned politician before she became a prime minister and seen a lot of ups and downs in her political career....It was after Sanjay Gandhi and with her death Rajeev gandhi made an entry that things became what they are now , with every other politician having similar ambitions...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.