Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yoga can relax mind as well as certain internal process's progression within Yoga, it needs proper guidance otherwise wrong and opposite effect can inflect reverse effects. :silly: :silly:

The basics of yoga must be taught by good experts. I have heard many people try this at home without knowing the right way of performing it. Hence they suffer from pain and cramps.

It did not happen to me and to many others who are performing yoga since years who learned through 'Self Taught ' books. But i agree that it should not be done in a jiffy. 'Calm and slow' is the key to success in Yoga.
Yoga can relax mind as well as certain internal process's progression within Yoga, it needs proper guidance otherwise wrong and opposite effect can inflect reverse effects. :silly: :silly:

The basics of yoga must be taught by good experts. I have heard many people try this at home without knowing the right way of performing it. Hence they suffer from pain and cramps.
Without proper supervision one can be seriously disabled such as spinal cord and other limb problems.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Without proper supervision one can be seriously disabled such as spinal cord and other limb problems.

Caution should be exercised without which even a simple exercise like pushups and pull ups may cause irreparable damage to the person.

Caution should be exercised without which even a simple exercise like pushups and pull ups may cause irreparable damage to the person.
Everything should be done in caution, without it body will suffer irreparable and irreversible permanent damage.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Everything should be done in caution, without it body will suffer irreparable and irreversible permanent damage.

So it amounts to the fact if one takes necessary precautions, anything is possible. And yoga is not an exception.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.