Friends, what do you think about Summly the mobile app developed by a British teenager. Yahoo! has decided to buy it for millions of dollars. Do you think it is an example of hard work or just a stroke of luck for Nick - the app developer.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This only indicates that you do your best, enhance skill and use this. You may get reward. An element of chance is there. But if you are inactive or lethargic, this chance will fade.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I wouldn't say just a stroke of luck but work and brains both paid handsome rewards for the young boy! What is this app about anyway? can you post a link or something?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Friends, what do you think about Summly the mobile app developed by a British teenager. Yahoo! has decided to buy it for millions of dollars. Do you think it is an example of hard work or just a stroke of luck for Nick - the app developer.

Its hard work. Luck never fetched success to any body.
I wouldn't say just a stroke of luck but work and brains both paid handsome rewards for the young boy! What is this app about anyway? can you post a link or something?

It is about a news reading app in smartphones. Can I post my blog link here. I have written a post on it too.

I would say this is a result of hard work and not mere luck.

Why I am asking this question is because there are a lot of people who are hardworking. But not all get so much success and money.

Why I am asking this question is because there are a lot of people who are hardworking. But not all get so much success and money.

Hard work never fails. For some, success would come immediately and for some people success will come in later part of his life. Anyhow the person would definitely achieve success.

People who think they are not succeeding despite hard work means they lack direction

Hard work never fails. For some, success would come immediately and for some people success will come in later part of his life. Anyhow the person would definitely achieve success.

I agree with this. As far as I know, Amarish Puri got the first role in a Hindi film at the age of 40. Ronit Roy reached the pinnacle of his popularity through a serial like Adalat. Both got success later in life.

I agree with this. As far as I know, Amarish Puri got the first role in a Hindi film at the age of 40. Ronit Roy reached the pinnacle of his popularity through a serial like Adalat. Both got success later in life.

YA. Gita says "do your work. Don't expect success"
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.