Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends, what do you think about Summly the mobile app developed by a British teenager. Yahoo! has decided to buy it for millions of dollars. Do you think it is an example of hard work or just a stroke of luck for Nick - the app developer.

Good luck and hard work both must go side by side. This news can motivate many teenagers. :woohoo:
The boy Nic is a extra talented guy for his age of 17, He is planning to do many more such jobs. I find it inspiring and going to read more about him.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is definitely hard work. Luck is when you earn something for which you have done nothing, for example winning a lottery. You can't associate luck with this hard earned summly algorithm app.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
The boy Nic is a extra talented guy for his age of 17, He is planning to do many more such jobs. I find it inspiring and going to read more about him.

He is the youngest employee of Yahoo and that is great. I am too shocked to see such talent.

Want to make each day Accountable

He is the youngest employee of Yahoo and that is great. I am too shocked to see such talent.

Oh, I didn't know that he is the youngest employee of Yahoo! That's great and new addition to my information about these developments.
It is just showing his great talent and Hard work.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/03/26/yahoo-buys-summly-website-from-17-year-old-tech-whiz-for-30-million/

Be positive

Oh, I didn't know that he is the youngest employee of Yahoo! That's great and new addition to my information about these developments.

he is not a regular worker of yahoo but yahoo has bought his application of shortening news without manual help for millions of dollars.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

he is not a regular worker of yahoo but yahoo has bought his application of shortening news without manual help for millions of dollars.

But I have heard that Yahoo has employed him. I don't know if he is full time employee or not. These are the technical details which I am unaware of.
Yes.This shows how well the education system in England..!! which makes a teenager to do such a great things..It should be appreciated...We have a responsibility to encourage our youngsters to do such things on behalf of our country which has many crisis within it..Congrats to that British teen..
Yes.This shows how well the education system in England..!! which makes a teenager to do such a great things..It should be appreciated...We have a responsibility to encourage our youngsters to do such things on behalf of our country which has many crisis within it..Congrats to that British teen..

Well, education is great in India too. Do you remember an IITan from, I guess a north part of India (I don't recall the name) found job with Facebook? That was a proud moment for all Indians!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.