Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Does Mumbai Indians was capable of lifting the trophy of IPL6?

I guess it yesterday. It was voice of my sixth sense.
Congratulation to Mumbai Team and Sachin and he endede his IPL tour with a good memory.

I agree iwth you. If that was the indeed reitrement for Sachin, that was on a great note. I guess, he will bid adieu to international cricket as well.

Let's leave this to him. Even Viv Richards said, 'I won't dare to say Sachin should retire. He knows better than all of us when to retire from cricket.'
I agree with you the pity thing is that the media has started talking about his retirement as early as 2007 but the master is still playing cricket.
Congratulation to Mumbai Team and Sachin and he endede his IPL tour with a good memory.

I agree iwth you. If that was the indeed reitrement for Sachin, that was on a great note. I guess, he will bid adieu to international cricket as well.

Let's leave this to him. Even Viv Richards said, 'I won't dare to say Sachin should retire. He knows better than all of us when to retire from cricket.'

Almost all former and current players in the cricketing fraternity say this. However, the reaction of the common man is more important - he should stop now.

Almost all former and current players in the cricketing fraternity say this. However, the reaction of the common man is more important - he should stop now.

That's what he has done now, but not due to the reactions of common man. But due to the diktats of his heart.
Well, Mumbai played really well in whole tournament. And in the last match they surely played well than CSK. So yes they deserve it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, Mumbai played really well in whole tournament. And in the last match they surely played well than CSK. So yes they deserve it.

Agreed. It's the right action at the required moment that counts. Not the past glory. MI has done exactly that and emerged as the champs.
It's pleasure to see Rohit Sharma marching his troop in the final. I was very happy when they won the title. No doubt CSK is a champion team but MI played better cricket than them on the given day. :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.