Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mid day meal to children is a very good scheme as such. But what if this kills children? This is what happened in Bihar. This is most unfortunate and indicates that better management of such schemes is of paramount importance.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/death-toll-bihars-midday-meal-food-poisoning-rises-042737376.html

I read it. It is deed of national shame. It is not negligence it is conspiracy. HM of this school is guilty of massacre.

It is not just the HM but the entire government machinery that is responsible for such tragic incidents. There are so many mafia-type people in these schemes as it has give rise to black market for selling these grains. Also lack of responsibility and efficiency in driving such schemes. Really shameful.

We cannot expect corruption free management of any government scheme. But serving deadly and poisonous food in mid day meals to school children is very heinous and devilish.

I am not saying that we can ever expect such schemes to be free from corruption but at least we can expect the same care shown by these people that they might be showing to their children! That is not asking for too much!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
It is indeed very sad to hear such news. But good on TN Govt side to act quickly to suspend the authorities responsible for this incident.
It is indeed very sad to hear such news. But good on TN Govt side to act quickly to suspend the authorities responsible for this incident.

What happen with suspension. When matter will cool down they will came back with promotion.

What happen with suspension. When matter will cool down they will came back with promotion.

As long as there is no fear of punishment and ineffective implementation of law, these crimes go unabated. Yesterday another case of food poisoning took place in Goa. 20 students were taken ill after eating mid-day meal in St Joseph high school in Usgao village.

Yes, they have taken a fast action but I doubt if only suspension will work. And what about the innocent lives that are already lost?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, they have taken a fast action but I doubt if only suspension will work. And what about the innocent lives that are already lost?

Suspension is not a punishment in India. Both accused are absconding and it is sure that they will surrunder when their supremo assured them don't worry we will see all. Death of some poor innocent is not matter for them. They are happy that we have one more issue to cry is coming election.
Really this is a bad and Regarding children the admin should be more care ful from now so that such incident will not happen.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Really this is a bad and Regarding children the admin should be more care ful from now so that such incident will not happen.

Mid day meals program is another big way of earning big money for government employees and contractors involved in this sponsored program. Every program announced and run for poors in fact are means of earning money for concerned parties.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mid day meals program is another big way of earning big money for government employees and contractors involved in this sponsored program. Every program announced and run for poors in fact are means of earning money for concerned parties.

Behind every welfare measure opportunists see a big treasure .Rulers think mere introducing a welfare measure will work wonders. In the absence of a regular follow up to check the functioning of the welfare measure, opportunists will take the advantage.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.