Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now Salman's father has added some more comedy into the matter by giving his version of the accident and put his foot and leg too in the bargain into his mouth !!!
A few points that are noteworthy in his interview
Lie no. 1. - In his interview he says ' I dont know who was driving the car .... (Even after so many years the father says he doesnt know whether his son was driving the car that killed someone).
Lie no. 2 - According to him there was crowd throwing stones on the car ( At 2:30 AM how can there be a crowd? )
Lie no. 3 -Accorfing to him ' People there told me that the person who got injured was throwing stones at the car and one of thestones fell on his foot due to which his foot was fractured and needed first aid.....( pathetic defense to protect Salman, probably coined by some top notch lawyer - Money can buy anything)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Salim-Khan-opens-up-about-Salmans-hit-and-run-case/articleshow/21506034.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

They will keep trying him and grant him more time, every time. This country has two sets of laws one for poor and helpless another for money ones who can mend it their own ways. And this all goes on so shamelessly, so obviously.

I think courts is not wants to grant him more time. But Indian law have much shortcuts. Every person is getting its benefits.
They will keep trying him and grant him more time, every time. This country has two sets of laws one for poor and helpless another for money ones who can mend it their own ways. And this all goes on so shamelessly, so obviously.

I think courts is not wants to grant him more time. But Indian law have much shortcuts. Every person is getting its benefits.

I think he has been denied Visa by UK, probably other countries act faster than we do
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/salman-khan-denied-uk-visa/

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I do not think he is tired it good that he is not in jail due to kanoon if this thing happen in other countries then he may get free after jail journey.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I do not think he is tired it good that he is not in jail due to kanoon if this thing happen in other countries then he may get free after jail journey.

You mean by now he would have finished his prison sentence and would have come out of jail, if he was tried in other countries ? I agree since noone waits for 10 years to frame a charge..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now Salman's father has added some more comedy into the matter by giving his version of the accident and put his foot and leg too in the bargain into his mouth !!!
Lie no. 1. - In his interview he says ' I dont know who was driving the car .... (Even after so many years the father says he doesnt know whether his son was driving the car that killed someone).
Lie no. 2 - According to him there was crowd throwing stones on the car ( At 2:30 AM how can there be a crowd? )
Lie no. 3 -Accorfing to him ' People there told me that the person who got injured was throwing stones at the car and one of thestones fell on his foot due to which his foot was fractured and needed first aid.....( pathetic defense to protect Salman, probably coined by some top notch lawyer - Money can buy anything)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Salim-Khan-opens-up-about-Salmans-hit-and-run-case/articleshow/21506034.cms

Such a pathetic attempt to try to prove his son's innocence! :woohoo: :woohoo: Really do they do not have any shame left even to talk in such ridiculous manner??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Such a pathetic attempt to try to prove his son's innocence! :woohoo: :woohoo: Really do they do not have any shame left even to talk in such ridiculous manner??

Not only do they have no shame, he even goes ahead and says, we can afford to have the best lawyers for his defence and will see that he comes out of this mess ! ( created by Salman in a drunken state)

Not only do they have no shame, he even goes ahead and says, we can afford to have the best lawyers for his defence and will see that he comes out of this mess ! ( created by Salman in a drunken state)

Really disgusting attitude with no feelings for others! It is this kind of attitude that hampers our growth as a nation in total! Given the pathetic state of affairs in judicial systems here, no surprises if they manage to get cleanly away from it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.