Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
some civilians have been killed in firing by Border Security Force in Kashmir. There is angry protest by people. consequently, Amarnath pilgrim journey is postponed. The violence in Kashmir is usually more than other states as there is no restraint either by demonstrators or police.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/1863266/report-bsf-killings-yatra-suspended-as-kashmir-seeths-in-anger

While on the job of quelling the crowds, who did not pay heed to curfew orders and started pelting stones on the forces, any force will resort to shooting. In such situations both people and forces will become victims.

peoples of kasmir have not any fear of forces. When they are pelting stones on forces it may be possible that some one throw bomb on forces.

Let’s not forget Security forces have a job to do. If they don’t perform their assigned jobs, we say, ‘Security failed.’ If they perform we say’ Excesses by security’.

They'll have to deal with insurgency with stronger hands, there is no other way to stop this nonsense.

I too feel that they should take stronger measures but the problem is the politicians in the valley - Mehboba Mufthi cries out even in the defence of the terrorists saying that they are free to express their feelings ....It is not an easy job for the security forces !

It very tough job for security forces in Kashmir to control violence. When civilian died there not only leaders like Mehboba but human right commission also started crying. I read that in Kashmir hired persons are using to throwhing stones on security forces. 300 Rs perday.
some civilians have been killed in firing by Border Security Force in Kashmir. There is angry protest by people. consequently, Amarnath pilgrim journey is postponed. The violence in Kashmir is usually more than other states as there is no restraint either by demonstrators or police.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/1863266/report-bsf-killings-yatra-suspended-as-kashmir-seeths-in-anger

While on the job of quelling the crowds, who did not pay heed to curfew orders and started pelting stones on the forces, any force will resort to shooting. In such situations both people and forces will become victims.

peoples of kasmir have not any fear of forces. When they are pelting stones on forces it may be possible that some one throw bomb on forces.

Let’s not forget Security forces have a job to do. If they don’t perform their assigned jobs, we say, ‘Security failed.’ If they perform we say’ Excesses by security’.

They'll have to deal with insurgency with stronger hands, there is no other way to stop this nonsense.

I too feel that they should take stronger measures but the problem is the politicians in the valley - Mehboba Mufthi cries out even in the defence of the terrorists saying that they are free to express their feelings ....It is not an easy job for the security forces !

It is true some excesses are committed by the security forces which should be probed and appropriate actions must be taken but the frequent criticisms of our brave jawans would only demoralize them that is a chilling thought! We can't afford to send them dealing with a hostile state with hands tied!!!

There may be a few unwanted cases which is associated with every army in the world (although ours is not that bad) but most such cases are framed on Army persons intentionally and to defame them. That is one method of bringing international attention to valley by planners of so called 'liberators'. They are trying every trick of the trade to send army back to play their real game.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is true some excesses are committed by the security forces which should be probed and appropriate actions must be taken but the frequent criticisms of our brave jawans would only demoralize them that is a chilling thought! We can't afford to send them dealing with a hostile state with hands tied!!!

Very true, When I read about so many of them getting killed by the militants I really feel sad, it seems so unfair ! And the most scary thing is that more militants are being recruited in the valley itself unlike before when they came from across the border....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We should take a firm stand against terrorists, we are responsible for the life of innocent citizens and not of stone throwing, gun wielding and bomb throwing unruly mob.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.