Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As if we did not know it! Our government knew it all along and never in a position to take any firm action to bring. And we still thought to have good relations with Pakistan at the cost of self respect. What kind of relations are we expecting with them, we should snap ties to start with before dealing with Pakistan as a country with self respect would have done in such cases.

Pakistan is not an honest country. Today Pakistan PM admits that Dawood is in Pakistan he may be denied it after some time. Everyone knows than Dawood is in Pakistan and he is operation his all illegal deeds from Pakistan. India never bring him back to India because Indian politicians have not will power. If he will come back to India it may possible that any political party offer him ticket of MLA or MP.

Pakistan PM never agreed to anything, he is too smart for that.In fact Dawood found assylum there during Nawaz Shariefs tenure, so I doubt if we can expect anything much from him now. It is his aide who has made this disclosure and now of course he is taking back his words...Once the terror groups find assylum in Pakistan, thats it - they keep operating form there, also bombing and killing a few pakistanis in tthe bargain which the leaders dont seem to mind ! I find the whole country and its leadership and everything about it weird!

Everything about that country is weird and untrustworthy. The fact that Laden was able to built a virtual fortress in that country and live securely for years was not a mere coincidence. He lived there peacefully with full blessings of the military and ISI, so it is hardly surprising that Dawood should live there for a long time, in fact it is a common knowledge that he was living in Karachi, although why Sharif should disclose that openly now, is a mystery!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

As if we did not know it! Our government knew it all along and never in a position to take any firm action to bring. And we still thought to have good relations with Pakistan at the cost of self respect. What kind of relations are we expecting with them, we should snap ties to start with before dealing with Pakistan as a country with self respect would have done in such cases.

Pakistan is not an honest country. Today Pakistan PM admits that Dawood is in Pakistan he may be denied it after some time. Everyone knows than Dawood is in Pakistan and he is operation his all illegal deeds from Pakistan. India never bring him back to India because Indian politicians have not will power. If he will come back to India it may possible that any political party offer him ticket of MLA or MP.

Pakistan PM never agreed to anything, he is too smart for that.In fact Dawood found assylum there during Nawaz Shariefs tenure, so I doubt if we can expect anything much from him now. It is his aide who has made this disclosure and now of course he is taking back his words...Once the terror groups find assylum in Pakistan, thats it - they keep operating form there, also bombing and killing a few pakistanis in tthe bargain which the leaders dont seem to mind ! I find the whole country and its leadership and everything about it weird!

Today one minister of Pakistan denied that Dowood is in Pakistan. Indeed we Indian believed very easily. Pakistan PM expressd sorrow, crocodial tears, one murder of 5 Indian soldiers, our politician said what great deed of Nawaz Shrif. If Pakistan PM is serious on this matter why he will not taking action against their soldiers.
Indian Govt should demand action from Pakistan Government. It is not fair on Pakistan's part to justify these incidents.
Indian Govt should demand action from Pakistan Government. It is not fair on Pakistan's part to justify these incidents.

We should not try to put two poles in same place. You can never succeed meeting north and south poles together. Pakistan and serious efforts for curbing terrorism are as good as north and south poles meeting each other.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We should not try to put two poles in same place. You can never succeed meeting north and south poles together. Pakistan and serious efforts for curbing terrorism are as good as north and south poles meeting each other.

And the fact that these two countries cannot live together with peace and harmony should have been realized by our short sighted politicos long ago. There is a saying. Can you change the colour of a bear's skin with repeated washes?

Today one minister of Pakistan denied that Dowood is in Pakistan. Indeed we Indian believed very easily. Pakistan PM expressd sorrow, crocodial tears, one murder of 5 Indian soldiers, our politician said what great deed of Nawaz Shrif. If Pakistan PM is serious on this matter why he will not taking action against their soldiers.

Pakistan has always stabbed us in the back, it shows in their action in the two wars we founght with them and later during Kargil war ...That nation is bent on destroying itself by giving assylum to terrorists and other criminals - this is bound to backfire on them some day !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Pakistan has always stabbed us in the back, it shows in their action in the two wars we founght with them and later during Kargil war ...That nation is bent on destroying itself by giving assylum to terrorists and other criminals - this is bound to backfire on them some day !

They know about the consequences of sheltering the extremists. But their hatred of India is so overwhelming that they are prepared even for the worst.

Their attitude of giving asylum to terrorists has already backfired on them many times. We have seen what has happened to all military dictator, most of them were assassinated and we also saw what happened to the Bhutto family! No one is safe in Pakistan, not even their own politicians, only the moment is yet to come when they finally realize the futility of it all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

They know about the consequences of sheltering the extremists. But their hatred of India is so overwhelming that they are prepared even for the worst.

They know what is happening in POK but are ready to ask for more trouble dreaming of having rest of Kashmir under their territory. Once they get it, they will know the consequences.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

They know what is happening in POK but are ready to ask for more trouble dreaming of having rest of Kashmir under their territory. Once they get it, they will know the consequences.

They may realise their dream of grabbing entire Kashmir, if the present trend of our able administrators goes on.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.