Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Pakistan is forcing India to indulge in war with them. I am happy that Indian army is given permission to have heavy fire against the opposition.

But that's even more surprising. I mean after effects of the war will be bad for both countries. But it can make worse for Pakistan. :dry:

If their survival depends on devastation, let them have it.

Pakistan is not understanding it that he can not stand before India for long time in war. But it is also true that both country will lose. It is decided that if Pakistan open border for war he will disappear from the world map.
I think Pakistan is forcing India to indulge in war with them. I am happy that Indian army is given permission to have heavy fire against the opposition.

But that's even more surprising. I mean after effects of the war will be bad for both countries. But it can make worse for Pakistan. :dry:

Pakistan is not understanding it that he can not stand before India for long time in war. But it is also true that both country will lose. It is decided that if Pakistan open border for war he will disappear from the world map.

Pakistan is sure that India will never dare attack them besides Pakistan is assured of supports from China and the USA. India has no one to support so they do not want to take initiative.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Pakistan is sure that India will never dare attack them besides Pakistan is assured of supports from China and the USA. India has no one to support so they do not want to take initiative.

I fail to understand the intentions behind the provocation of Pakistan. On one side they are showing their intention for discussions and negotiations. On the other side provocations. In the latest incident 3 Indian soldiers were wounded.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.