Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The Gujarat riots and anti Sikh riots were bad enough. There are riots at many other places. But these were controlled. There is no justification in treating these as human rights violation attracting international action. This is a way to undermine our sovereignty. The western powers attempt from time to time undermine sovereignty of other countries by 'rewarding' and 'awarding' the mischievous and anarchist elements. The bogey of human rights is also a means to interfere with our sovereignty.

Ok. If some body challenges the country's sovereignty , the minimum the government can do is to say, 'its none of your business'. Rather it is maintaining 'Maun Vrat". Silence sends wrong messages and the invasions on our sovereignty will increase.

As long as the U.S. court does not send copy of summons to Govt. of India, there is no need to respond. It is for Sonia Gandhi to see what she will do. She may get some legal advice and act accordingly.

The press is ours. We can have control on the press. It should be strictly instructed that until and unless summons are received by Sonia such news should not be published. Press has a responsibility being the fourth estate of democracy. People go by the press reports and spread wrong messages.

Publication of news differs from taking cognizance by government. Issue of summons by a U.S. court to Sonia Gandhi is a news that press must not ignore. The embassy in U.S.A. would have also communicated to Govt. of India. RAW, our external intelligence agency would also have given the information. But govt. of India does not directly come in picture. Ball is in court of Sonia Gandhi. Govt. of India must act when there is appropriate occasion and necessity.

But why should government of India interfere if Sonia is not part of government? it is duty of congress to protect its president. Or let Sonia deal with it on her own level. If our government come in support of Sonia, it will send wrong signals to international community. She is a brave lady, she can face it independently.

Presently, Govt. of India is not in picture. Sonia Gandhi has been issued with summons and she can deal according to legal advice. Govt. of India may step in when appropriate. Govt. protects rights of all citizens and not only govt. representatives. Even when our people are in trouble outside, our embassies and foreign affairs ministry give necessary help.

Yes I agree when our citizens are out of our country facing problems, our embassies in those countries come for their rescue as it is their duty to do so. Also if a person is guilty of a crime, he is tried in his own country even if he committed a crime in foreign land like the US said in case of Union Carbide. But I don't see role of government of India anywhere in this particular case unless they come to arrest her forcefully.

Union Carbide had committed offence in India and hence they could be tried in India only. If an Indian citizen is guilty of committing an offence in another country, he is subject to jurisprudence of that country. But the alleged offence by Sonia Gandhi relates to anti Sikh riots in India to which U.S. courts have no jurisdiction. I agree that Govt. of India have no role presently but they must keep watch on events and take appropriate action when necessary.

Yes I agree and I am trying to think in those terms only. If they can refuse to hand over their citizens who were responsible for such big offense in our country, how can they ask for a foreign citizen for whatever they did in their own country. A clear case of Dadagiri to say the least.

Its also known as AmericaGiri. Its characteristic is, it thinks, entire world is filled with criminals. That's why they take the big responsibility of making the world a safe place to live.

This what they call White man's burden. Sooner they get rid of this notion, the better for them. already they have challenge from emerging Asian powers. Their dadagiri will not last long.

Certainly the days of Americangiri are numbered. Its already started showing. The coming days belong to Asian powers. Its better for the Big bro to realize this truth at the earliest.

Could be true, could be not. The way so-called Asian biggies are trying to pull legs of each other there are remote chances they will get anywhere. It could be true in case of China up to some extent but not for Japan or India. Japan is in US lobbey and India is nowhere neither financially nor politically. We can reach to top but not until present scenario continues.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: shadow
The Gujarat riots and anti Sikh riots were bad enough. There are riots at many other places. But these were controlled. There is no justification in treating these as human rights violation attracting international action. This is a way to undermine our sovereignty. The western powers attempt from time to time undermine sovereignty of other countries by 'rewarding' and 'awarding' the mischievous and anarchist elements. The bogey of human rights is also a means to interfere with our sovereignty.

Ok. If some body challenges the country's sovereignty , the minimum the government can do is to say, 'its none of your business'. Rather it is maintaining 'Maun Vrat". Silence sends wrong messages and the invasions on our sovereignty will increase.

As long as the U.S. court does not send copy of summons to Govt. of India, there is no need to respond. It is for Sonia Gandhi to see what she will do. She may get some legal advice and act accordingly.

The press is ours. We can have control on the press. It should be strictly instructed that until and unless summons are received by Sonia such news should not be published. Press has a responsibility being the fourth estate of democracy. People go by the press reports and spread wrong messages.

Publication of news differs from taking cognizance by government. Issue of summons by a U.S. court to Sonia Gandhi is a news that press must not ignore. The embassy in U.S.A. would have also communicated to Govt. of India. RAW, our external intelligence agency would also have given the information. But govt. of India does not directly come in picture. Ball is in court of Sonia Gandhi. Govt. of India must act when there is appropriate occasion and necessity.

But why should government of India interfere if Sonia is not part of government? it is duty of congress to protect its president. Or let Sonia deal with it on her own level. If our government come in support of Sonia, it will send wrong signals to international community. She is a brave lady, she can face it independently.

Presently, Govt. of India is not in picture. Sonia Gandhi has been issued with summons and she can deal according to legal advice. Govt. of India may step in when appropriate. Govt. protects rights of all citizens and not only govt. representatives. Even when our people are in trouble outside, our embassies and foreign affairs ministry give necessary help.

Yes I agree when our citizens are out of our country facing problems, our embassies in those countries come for their rescue as it is their duty to do so. Also if a person is guilty of a crime, he is tried in his own country even if he committed a crime in foreign land like the US said in case of Union Carbide. But I don't see role of government of India anywhere in this particular case unless they come to arrest her forcefully.

Union Carbide had committed offence in India and hence they could be tried in India only. If an Indian citizen is guilty of committing an offence in another country, he is subject to jurisprudence of that country. But the alleged offence by Sonia Gandhi relates to anti Sikh riots in India to which U.S. courts have no jurisdiction. I agree that Govt. of India have no role presently but they must keep watch on events and take appropriate action when necessary.

Yes I agree and I am trying to think in those terms only. If they can refuse to hand over their citizens who were responsible for such big offense in our country, how can they ask for a foreign citizen for whatever they did in their own country. A clear case of Dadagiri to say the least.

Its also known as AmericaGiri. Its characteristic is, it thinks, entire world is filled with criminals. That's why they take the big responsibility of making the world a safe place to live.

This what they call White man's burden. Sooner they get rid of this notion, the better for them. already they have challenge from emerging Asian powers. Their dadagiri will not last long.

Certainly the days of Americangiri are numbered. Its already started showing. The coming days belong to Asian powers. Its better for the Big bro to realize this truth at the earliest.

Could be true, could be not. The way so-called Asian biggies are trying to pull legs of each other there are remote chances they will get anywhere. It could be true in case of China up to some extent but not for Japan or India. Japan is in US lobbey and India is nowhere neither financially nor politically. We can reach to top but not until present scenario continues.

What I see is a definite change in the scenario is in the offing. Though not India China will definitely stand on the way of Americangiri in a big way in the coming years. US may have to think twice before plunging in to any action.
Knowing Sonia Gandhi is in the USA the judge has ordered the hospital staff and security to serve summons to her...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/us-canada-news/1984-Sikh-riots-US-judge-orders-hospital-staff-security-agents-to-deliver-summons-to-Sonia-Gandhi/articleshow/22453922.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: shadow
When the USA tries to pressurize a country, they begin with most powerful person of that country. That helps their purpose.
Summons have been sent to Sonia Gandhi through hospital staff. Sonia Gandhi has returned to India. I do not understand what is significance of handing over summons to hospital staff for one of their patients. This is just case of invalid summons handed over to unauthorized person. Hospital staff are not Sonia Gandhi's secretary who may validly receive summons. Here the court, the summons and recipients all are invalid.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The strange thing is the silence maintained by the Congress as well as the UPA on the issue - for example if it was Modi being summoned, imagine the noise that would have come from them...typical double standards !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The strange thing is the silence maintained by the Congress as well as the UPA on the issue - for example if it was Modi being summoned, imagine the noise that would have come from them...typical double standards !

That's what eating my mind right from the beginning. Even after she returned from the USA, the UPA is maintaining silence. Why ?

That's what eating my mind right from the beginning. Even after she returned from the USA, the UPA is maintaining silence. Why ?

Thats the way they react to anthing negative, pretend as if it does not exist and not a setrious matter worthy of discussion esp when o=it involves anyone from that family ...

Why should the government, UPA and and Congress bother about an invalid summons issued by incompetent court not delivered properly so far? The summons are ridiculous. No reaction or comment is necessary even at this stage.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Why should the government, UPA and and Congress bother about an invalid summons issued by incompetent court not delivered properly so far? The summons are ridiculous. No reaction or comment is necessary even at this stage.

Yes, like I said while the congress was debating Modi's visa issue that he is not interested to go to US unless they invite him giving him a red carpet welcome.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.