Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A Sikh group, SFJ,“Sikhs for justice" lodged a complaint with a US federal court alleging Sonia Gandhi, the congress president for shielding party officials who were involved in inciting attacks on Sikhs in November 1984.
US federal court has issued summons to Sonia Gandhi.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/1984-Sikh-riots-US-court-summons-Sonia-Gandhi/articleshow/22282475.cms

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/1984-riots-us-court-issues-summons-to-sonia-gandhi-for-shielding-congress-leaders/1164527/
It is a complete interference to the internal matters of a sovereign country, India is capable of handling to it, I heard this on some news channel, surprised then to listen it,

http://mohanmekap.com/

A Sikh group, SFJ,“Sikhs for justice" lodged a complaint with a US federal court alleging Sonia Gandhi, the congress president for shielding party officials who were involved in inciting attacks on Sikhs in November 1984.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/1984-Sikh-riots-US-court-summons-Sonia-Gandhi/articleshow/22282475.cms

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/1984-riots-us-court-issues-summons-to-sonia-gandhi-for-shielding-congress-leaders/1164527/
It is a complete interference to the internal matters of a sovereign country, India is capable of handling to it, I heard this on some news channel, surprised then to listen it,

That we are not happy about your poking of nose into our internal matters has to be made known. Surprisingly our government is silent now.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Very silly, it is ridiculous, interference in foreign matters without having any grounds, time to tell US that they should learn to behave and respect other countries. The whole problem is, there is no one to tell them about this, not in our country at least.

US is habitual to interference in internal matter of other countries.
Right or wrong, at least the US courts are taking up the cause of justice of their citizens who happen to be sikhs who have suffered under Congress misrule....Sonia Gandhi is not directly responsible but when I read the various reports I get the feeling that she is being called becsue she has been shielding kamalnath,Sajjan singh and Jagdish Tytler who were all involved in the Sikh massacre that took place in 1984...Being the Congress president she is directly responsible for their position..The sikhs cannot hope to get justice as long as Congress is in power so they are trying through the US courts...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Right or wrong, at least the US courts are taking up the cause of justice of their citizens who happen to be sikhs who have suffered under Congress misrule....Sonia Gandhi is not directly responsible but when I read the various reports I get the feeling that she is being called becsue she has been shielding kamalnath,Sajjan singh and Jagdish Tytler who were all involved in the Sikh massacre that took place in 1984...Being the Congress president she is directly responsible for their position..The sikhs cannot hope to get justice as long as Congress is in power so they are trying through the US courts...

You are absolutely right. It is unjustice with Sikh. But it is better if sikhs knocked doors of Indian courts. Indian courts are honest and serious. I think Indian courts order to reopen case of Sajjan Kumar.

You are absolutely right. It is unjustice with Sikh. But it is better if sikhs knocked doors of Indian courts. Indian courts are honest and serious. I think Indian courts order to reopen case of Sajjan Kumar.

What about Kamalnath and Tytler? they have been lording it up...in fact, I rememberKamalnath even having a case filed against him for gobbling up forest land to build a resort or a hotel...but all that does not seem to worry the scam party, so how can the sikhs expect any justice in this blessed country of ours?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Why is that US becomes super active when it comes to show supremacy and what happens when it relates to US culprits wanted in other countries. We should not forget the way US dealt Union Carbide case culprit. They did nothing to help send of their citizens to other countries for trials even where thousands of people died for their criminal negligence. Now that we all know that there were no chemical weapons involved in Iraq, will they handover Bush to an Iraqi court if they decided to try him?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Why is that US becomes super active when it comes to show supremacy and what happens when it relates to US culprits wanted in other countries. We should not forget the way US dealt Union Carbide case culprit. They did nothing to help send of their citizens to other countries for trials even where thousands of people died for their criminal negligence. Now that we all know that there were no chemical weapons involved in Iraq, will they handover Bush to an Iraqi court if they decided to try him?

Let's set aside US over enthusiasm, internal matters. external matters and jurisdictions for a while. My question is why our seasoned politicians and diplomats are silent though the news is making rounds for the last 4 days in print and electronic media ? Is it due to lack of guts in our self styled pseudo politicos ? Can't they voice their resentment against the US government ?

What about Kamalnath and Tytler? they have been lording it up...in fact, I rememberKamalnath even having a case filed against him for gobbling up forest land to build a resort or a hotel...but all that does not seem to worry the scam party, so how can the sikhs expect any justice in this blessed country of ours?
I think the Sikh population who ran away after riots are staying there and perhaps they have done this case, it is right when we compare two big riots the Sikh and Gujrat riots, the later is seriously scrutinized, but in times of former, there is not satellite television, only government run DD is there, for this many facets of crimes are now vanished,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thats the way they take care of their citizens, for us it seems as if they are being unfair, but when you axtually analyse it, it shows how much they value their people unlike here...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.