Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Right or wrong, at least the US courts are taking up the cause of justice of their citizens who happen to be sikhs who have suffered under Congress misrule....Sonia Gandhi is not directly responsible but when I read the various reports I get the feeling that she is being called becsue she has been shielding kamalnath,Sajjan singh and Jagdish Tytler who were all involved in the Sikh massacre that took place in 1984...Being the Congress president she is directly responsible for their position..The sikhs cannot hope to get justice as long as Congress is in power so they are trying through the US courts...

Why is that US becomes super active when it comes to show supremacy and what happens when it relates to US culprits wanted in other countries. We should not forget the way US dealt Union Carbide case culprit. They did nothing to help send of their citizens to other countries for trials even where thousands of people died for their criminal negligence. Now that we all know that there were no chemical weapons involved in Iraq, will they handover Bush to an Iraqi court if they decided to try him?

Thats the way they take care of their citizens, for us it seems as if they are being unfair, but when you axtually analyse it, it shows how much they value their people unlike here...

How much they value 'Sikhs' is well known by so many killings and maltreatment there. The summons to Sonia Gandhi is nothing but an encroachment on India's internal affairs and an indication of the mentality of being super cop in international affairs.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Right or wrong, at least the US courts are taking up the cause of justice of their citizens who happen to be sikhs who have suffered under Congress misrule....Sonia Gandhi is not directly responsible but when I read the various reports I get the feeling that she is being called becsue she has been shielding kamalnath,Sajjan singh and Jagdish Tytler who were all involved in the Sikh massacre that took place in 1984...Being the Congress president she is directly responsible for their position..The sikhs cannot hope to get justice as long as Congress is in power so they are trying through the US courts...

Why is that US becomes super active when it comes to show supremacy and what happens when it relates to US culprits wanted in other countries. We should not forget the way US dealt Union Carbide case culprit. They did nothing to help send of their citizens to other countries for trials even where thousands of people died for their criminal negligence. Now that we all know that there were no chemical weapons involved in Iraq, will they handover Bush to an Iraqi court if they decided to try him?

Thats the way they take care of their citizens, for us it seems as if they are being unfair, but when you axtually analyse it, it shows how much they value their people unlike here...

How much they value 'Sikhs' is well known by so many killings and maltreatment there. The summons to Sonia Gandhi is nothing but an encroachment on India's internal affairs and an indication of the mentality of being super cop in international affairs.

US should know even a cop has his limits. If it fails to know Indian government should make them know. By wearing a pair of khakis and a cap a cop cannot do whatever he likes to do.

US should know even a cop has his limits. If it fails to know Indian government should make them know. By wearing a pair of khakis and a cap a cop cannot do whatever he likes to do.

I am not sure if India has courage to stop them, I appreciate N.Korea and China for not giving them a dime when it comes to their internal matters.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am not sure if India has courage to stop them, I appreciate N.Korea and China for not giving them a dime when it comes to their internal matters.

I uphold your views in this regard. N. Korea in no uncertain terms could speak its heart. That's courage. Not only you. I'm also not sure if we can express our resentment.

I uphold your views in this regard. N. Korea in no uncertain terms could speak its heart. That's courage. Not only you. I'm also not sure if we can express our resentment.

I wonder where are all the lecture experts of our country right now. What the hack are they waiting for. Isn't it like the cases we have faced in past which were slept on us in the name of US policies! here comes another US policy, let us see how they react now or whether they react at all!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
On second thoughts I dont see anything really wrng with it....Earlier Bofors case too was tried in UK and Amitabh Bachan and others had to attend court there.There is international law for human rights violation under which the sikh group has filed a cse in the US because they realise that they will never be able to do so here....As for some of the maltreatments there it is because most Americans associate beard with Islam and after the 9/11 incident there is a lot of hatred for them...I dont think that Sikhs are being targetted as such ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

On second thoughts I dont see anything really wrng with it....Earlier Bofors case too was tried in UK and Amitabh Bachan and others had to attend court there.There is international law for human rights violation under which the sikh group has filed a cse in the US because they realise that they will never be able to do so here....As for some of the maltreatments there it is because most Americans associate beard with Islam and after the 9/11 incident there is a lot of hatred for them...I dont think that Sikhs are being targetted as such ..

for US what happen there after 9/11 was reaction. US policy is differ for other nations. Thousands Hindus killed in Punjab by terrorist. It means Hindu also file a case in US courts for justice.

You are absolutely right. It is unjustice with Sikh. But it is better if sikhs knocked doors of Indian courts. Indian courts are honest and serious. I think Indian courts order to reopen case of Sajjan Kumar.

What about Kamalnath and Tytler? they have been lording it up...in fact, I rememberKamalnath even having a case filed against him for gobbling up forest land to build a resort or a hotel...but all that does not seem to worry the scam party, so how can the sikhs expect any justice in this blessed country of ours?

Most of politician are doing it. They are gobbing up forest land or mines. Latest case of son-in-law of UPA chief.

I don't mind if it goes according to international law but why is that all international laws apply to Indians only?

The Gujarat riots and anti Sikh riots were bad enough. There are riots at many other places. But these were controlled. There is no justification in treating these as human rights violation attracting international action. This is a way to undermine our sovereignty. The western powers attempt from time to time undermine sovereignty of other countries by 'rewarding' and 'awarding' the mischievous and anarchist elements. The bogey of human rights is also a means to interfere with our sovereignty.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.