Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes this may be a great invention in science and may open a new window for human.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Rajesh Rao sent a brain signal to his colleague causing his colleague’s finger to move on a keyboard.
Rajesh Rao, an Indian origin scientist along with other scientists of university of Washington conducted a non – invasive human to human interface via internet. It’s the first of its kind in the world.
It means you can make another person who is miles away work by sending brain signals.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/scientist-controls-another-man-s-brain-via-internet/1161256/
This is brilliant, and in investigation, investigating officials can now easily read mind of criminals, there are many positives to this invention.

I agree there are many positives to this invention. But it may be abused for committing all kinds of crimes. Anyhow its to seen in what way this invention will be helpful for the humans.
yh. By controlling the brains of normal persons gangster can cause serious crimes and hide behind the scenes and it will be difficult to prove the real culprit at judiciary.

Very interesting suggestion, but we cannot stop using airplane just because criminals can fly away to far off places after committing crime. Look at the positive results, mankind can save a lot on telecommunication expenses.

Of course we should look at the positives. At the same time we should be cautious about negatives too. We have been seeing how the best of the innovations designed to make the life easy are being abused.

Okay, so we should not go for experiments in order to keep evil away. I agree with you. Thank you.

The best way to keep the evil away is to allow the innovation to work what it's meant and designed for and reap the fruits of innovation.

Even internet can be (and) used for different evil purposes but can you help it or stop using it. I never drive at right side while in places which demand driving in left side, that will sure cause me crash with someone.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Rajesh Rao sent a brain signal to his colleague causing his colleague’s finger to move on a keyboard.
Rajesh Rao, an Indian origin scientist along with other scientists of university of Washington conducted a non – invasive human to human interface via internet. It’s the first of its kind in the world.
It means you can make another person who is miles away work by sending brain signals.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/scientist-controls-another-man-s-brain-via-internet/1161256/
This is brilliant, and in investigation, investigating officials can now easily read mind of criminals, there are many positives to this invention.

I agree there are many positives to this invention. But it may be abused for committing all kinds of crimes. Anyhow its to seen in what way this invention will be helpful for the humans.
yh. By controlling the brains of normal persons gangster can cause serious crimes and hide behind the scenes and it will be difficult to prove the real culprit at judiciary.

Very interesting suggestion, but we cannot stop using airplane just because criminals can fly away to far off places after committing crime. Look at the positive results, mankind can save a lot on telecommunication expenses.

Of course we should look at the positives. At the same time we should be cautious about negatives too. We have been seeing how the best of the innovations designed to make the life easy are being abused.

Okay, so we should not go for experiments in order to keep evil away. I agree with you. Thank you.

The best way to keep the evil away is to allow the innovation to work what it's meant and designed for and reap the fruits of innovation.

Even internet can be (and) used for different evil purposes but can you help it or stop using it. I never drive at right side while in places which demand driving in left side, that will sure cause me crash with someone.

Wisdom lies in choosing the RIGHT . Others meant to be LEFT
This can lead to precise and accurate investigation as the brain of the law breakers can be read. I guess this invention can work in great favor of the police and the law. Hats off!
This can lead to precise and accurate investigation as the brain of the law breakers can be read. I guess this invention can work in great favor of the police and the law. Hats off!

It works favourably not only to law enforcing machinery but also for the overall welfare of the humanity as long as it's not abused. A knife can be used to cut the cheese as well as a throat. Use a thing for what its devised and designed.

It works favourably not only to law enforcing machinery but also for the overall welfare of the humanity as long as it's not abused. A knife can be used to cut the cheese as well as a throat. Use a thing for what its devised and designed.

Oh then this discussion will lead to 'if the technology is a bane or boon'. But yes, what you said is also correct. Inventions are always carried out by the betterment of the society. It is the bad elements around that downgrade the inventions.

Oh then this discussion will lead to 'if the technology is a bane or boon'. But yes, what you said is also correct. Inventions are always carried out by the betterment of the society. It is the bad elements around that downgrade the inventions.

And the invention that has created a storm a few years ago and was hailed by all in unison as the most useful innovation is being used in a wrong way. That's internet. Somewhere in some corner of the world every day you hear about the abuse of internet in its worst form. The same fate may be awaiting for the present innovation of connecting human brains to internet.

Criminals are always ahead from investigating officer at some instances, take as such in such instance, they would configure the mind of pilot officer to reach the flight to a very far away place, before their minds can be controlled by such from the ground. I think enough safeguard is the necessity here to block the errant use of such experiments as it can stop brute force use of such criminals.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Criminals are always ahead from investigating officer at some instances, take as such in such instance, they would configure the mind of pilot officer to reach the flight to a very far away place, before their minds can be controlled by such from the ground. I think enough safeguard is the necessity here to block the errant use of such experiments as it can stop brute force use of such criminals.

There is a saying, "Crime walks ahead of the law !. " exercising caution is the only way to protect ourselves.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

There is a saying, "Crime walks ahead of the law !. " exercising caution is the only way to protect ourselves.

I too agree with this. The vice is always ahead of the virute these days. They are indeed very powerful and can impress people easily that is why crimes do take place even when everyone knows that it is a crime. But even if law doesn't catch up with them at times, the time certainly does.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.