The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today we will have the verdict finally and will know how serious the law makers and the government is ...

I don;t know how, but I doubt this verdict for the simple reason that the verdict is only from a district court. Whatever be the decision, the other party is going to challenge it in the higher court. Am I right?

Death for all the four. Latest news.

I welcome the decision, but the lawyer of the accused spoke like a 2nd grade student after the verdict.

Lawyers who lose their cases will utter the same anywhere in the world. Less we care about it, better it would be.

That's right. We shouldn't care about that. But the fact that they want to prove the wrong right is very upsetting. I mean they speak as if they have been trampled upon and that they have been falsely implicated.
Today we will have the verdict finally and will know how serious the law makers and the government is ...

I don;t know how, but I doubt this verdict for the simple reason that the verdict is only from a district court. Whatever be the decision, the other party is going to challenge it in the higher court. Am I right?

Death for all the four. Latest news.

I welcome the decision, but the lawyer of the accused spoke like a 2nd grade student after the verdict.

Lawyers who lose their cases will utter the same anywhere in the world. Less we care about it, better it would be.

That's right. We shouldn't care about that. But the fact that they want to prove the wrong right is very upsetting. I mean they speak as if they have been trampled upon and that they have been falsely implicated.

All this you said are a part of a lawyer's profession. He will feel that he's (his client) the only person subjected to all the injustice under the sun.
The sentencing part is over now. Let us close this topic and lock this thread. Thank you every one for your views. Another thread is available for further discussions.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.