Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think putting restrictions and making tough laws will help to solve this vital issue. Women of india have to become powerful in tackling this issue. Police won't be available at lonely places. Neither we can expect any help from police It is impossible for the police to watch every individual girl.
what i really want to put a point here is that Men are not going to change. So, why not Women take effort to change Men.

You do have a point that police cannot watch every individual girl and it is quite evident from increasing crimes of sexual violence that men are not or rather are not willing to change! But why should it be a task of women to change men, why do men need women to do everything for them! If that is the case, then I suggest men have no business to live if all they can do is commit crimes and expect women to protect themselves from men in whatever way is possible! :blink: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Exactly on the same day, here in Kolkata, a stray girl has been kidnapped and gang raped. There will never be any end to such incidents. Who will save the girls?
Exactly on the same day, here in Kolkata, a stray girl has been kidnapped and gang raped. There will never be any end to such incidents. Who will save the girls?

Yourself . Only yourself. Self preservation is what needed without waiting for help. We are seeing how the laws are miserably failing to protect the women from the marauders. See all these ineffective laws, it's not going to help the woman if they look for help towards others.
In a new twist o this unfortunate episode, the boy has been arrested on charges of attempted murder and causing greivous injury etc etc but the police say there is no proof of sexual assault ! Another factor is the police say the boy is less than 18 years old while the girl says he is her senior and she is 19 years old which makes him at least 20 years old....The loopholes in our legal system makes it very easy for these culprits ! They have still not modified the minor age previlege.Why not treat all serious crimes as the same instead of taking age into account ? does it matter if a person is 17 months 11 months old or 18 years 2 days old ? is he going to suddenly mature overnight ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In a new twist o this unfortunate episode, the boy has been arrested on charges of attempted murder and causing greivous injury etc etc but the police say there is no proof of sexual assault ! Another factor is the police say the boy is less than 18 years old while the girl says he is her senior and she is 19 years old which makes him at least 20 years old....The loopholes in our legal system makes it very easy for these culprits ! They have still not modified the minor age previlege.Why not treat all serious crimes as the same instead of taking age into account ? does it matter if a person is 17 months 11 months old or 18 years 2 days old ? is he going to suddenly mature overnight ?

In spite of so much that happened exactly one year ago, the authorities are still embroiled in age-related issues! :blink: Why is it that no one is thinking of a simple thing, that if a boy is able to sexually assault a girl in such a violent manner, why should age matter? It is quite evident that he is mature enough physically to assault girls! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Everyday I am reading in the news headlines that the girls are kidnapped, raped and killed. Today another incident happened in Rajasthan. Man has no shame. Girls must to taught to kill a man. I don't think their is any other way left. Thousands of teachings and protests are all waste.

In spite of so much that happened exactly one year ago, the authorities are still embroiled in age-related issues! :blink: Why is it that no one is thinking of a simple thing, that if a boy is able to sexually assault a girl in such a violent manner, why should age matter? It is quite evident that he is mature enough physically to assault girls! :blink:

Exactly my point Kalyani ! If we can perceive that why not the court and the parilament ? Are they deaf and stupid so much so that they have to hide behind laws each time such a thing happens ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Knowing well that our good for nothing System and judiciary is deaf and dumb, people are taking the law in to their hands. Even a police officer of senior cadre openly advised all the victims of such atrocities to kill these animals. He assured there wont be no case against the victims.I cannot reveal the name of the police officer for obvious reasons.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.