Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Earlier it was statues made for actors and actresses and now it is for politicians in their life time....Probably as a race we are sychopants, feel the need to fall at someone's feet all the time :unsure:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Earlier it was statues made for actors and actresses and now it is for politicians in their life time....Probably as a race we are sychopants, feel the need to fall at someone's feet all the time :unsure:

True. In the fields of syochophancy and hypocrisy we are far ahead leaving all leagues behind us.
This is so so ridiculous and funny, imagine a person stooping to such low levels in order to remain in power! What more can we say except that 'it happens only in India! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :sick: :sick:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is so so ridiculous and funny, imagine a person stooping to such low levels in order to remain in power! What more can we say except that 'it happens only in India! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :sick: :sick:

Honestly ! It is laughable and as you say I doubt if they have such things happening anywhere else in the world....Temples built for people and people getting their own statues built ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Honestly ! It is laughable and as you say I doubt if they have such things happening anywhere else in the world....Temples built for people and people getting their own statues built ...

Scarce examples of extreme idolatry may exist elsewhere in the world but I am 100% sure positive that such examples of extreme sycophancy are to found only in India! Just goes to show how low we have really fallen! :blink:

This is very funny. This must be banned. Such statues can be kept in their offices but in inside the temples. She is not a goddesses.
This is very funny. This must be banned. Such statues can be kept in their offices but in inside the temples. She is not a goddesses.

Exactly...I personally think that such open sycophancy must be banned by law!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.