Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kumar Vishwas is contesting from Amethi. He takes on Rahul Gandhi. But this is not something new. There has always been contest between many candidates. he only new thing is that this time a new party- AAP is also contesting.

I agree with you. There was a congress challenge in this context. "Agar Haarne Ka Irada hai to Amethi mein contest Karo."
I was referring about Congress Complacency.

Everyone has a right to contest from anywhere. However Kumar Vishwas is a poet and the crowd were more interested in his poems rather than his candidature in Lok Sabha.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Kumar Vishwas is contesting from Amethi. He takes on Rahul Gandhi. But this is not something new. There has always been contest between many candidates. he only new thing is that this time a new party- AAP is also contesting.

I agree with you. There was a congress challenge in this context. "Agar Haarne Ka Irada hai to Amethi mein contest Karo."
I was referring about Congress Complacency.

Everyone has a right to contest from anywhere. However Kumar Vishwas is a poet and the crowd were more interested in his poems rather than his candidature in Lok Sabha.

Obviously Congress is playing Mind games creating fear in its opponents. This is a bad tactic.
I am hundred percent sure that the way Kumar Vishwas is behaving, he will be the main reason for down fall of AAP.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It would be good if Kumar Vishwas can at least make a dent in the vote bank since they treat that constituency like their own private property....Let them realise that this is a democracy and not a feifdom of theirs..

Then so are others. Indira used to think that Rae Bareili was her fiefdom. Sheila took the Dehites for granted. What happened is there for all of us to see.

It was the same here at Chicmaglur where candidates belonging to other parties were discouraged to enter into the arena until BJP came into existence ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It would be good if Kumar Vishwas can at least make a dent in the vote bank since they treat that constituency like their own private property....Let them realise that this is a democracy and not a feifdom of theirs..

Then so are others. Indira used to think that Rae Bareili was her fiefdom. Sheila took the Dehites for granted. What happened is there for all of us to see.

It was the same here at Chicmaglur where candidates belonging to other parties were discouraged to enter into the arena until BJP came into existence ...

It's an old ploy.the so called national parties see somehow ground is clear for them. They coax, cajole an intimidate other parties
Unfortunately Kumar Vishwas is getting a lot of flak for what he is doing.Frankly I dont see anything wrong in what he is doing except challenging Rahul and canvassing in Amethi. What is wrong in that , is Amethi a sanctuary where outsiders not allowed? I am not even sure why Mallika Sarabhai had to criticise him in front of the media, that too soon after joining AAP. Any advice she wanted to give could have been given in person and may be help him out.Is she soft on Rahul and Congress ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Unfortunately Kumar Vishwas is getting a lot of flak for what he is doing.Frankly I dont see anything wrong in what he is doing except challenging Rahul and canvassing in Amethi. What is wrong in that , is Amethi a sanctuary where outsiders not allowed? I am not even sure why Mallika Sarabhai had to criticise him in front of the media, that too soon after joining AAP. Any advice she wanted to give could have been given in person and may be help him out.Is she soft on Rahul and Congress ?

I don't approve Mallika Sarabhais chiding Kumar Viswas Ina media conference. Mistakes of this kind will show AAP in bad light. She should have realized it.
People with controversial past and unsocial behavior of so-called social workers will prove fatal in the end for AAP. All such people are joining the party to gain self publicity and nothing else. They have nothing to show on their credit side.
What a Malika Sarabhai or the famous ones are good for? What have they done for public in last so many years they are associated with different so-called public welfare activities? They simply come to show their faces changing into Indian dresses and disappear to spend their holidays in western world.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It seems to me, some of leaders of AAP has soft corner towards BJP and he is one of them, may be I do not know, considering his past records he can join BJP, speculation though. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

It seems to me, some of leaders of AAP has soft corner towards BJP and he is one of them, may be I do not know, considering his past records he can join BJP, speculation though. :whistle: :whistle:

And the reverse is also true. Vijay Raje Scindia admitted the good principles of AAP and emulated it by denying security. These politics are broad minded politics. If there is good even in your enemy accept it. Hail it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.