Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The interview he gave for Times of India was well timed and one could see how he avoided answering all important issues and concentrated on only using the interview as a platform to canvass for votes at least ladies votes, sinbce he went on and on about how he intends to empower ladies as if they could not do it all these past years!

Well,that turned out to be a disaster. It became a talking issue just because it was such a big disaster.
The interview he gave for Times of India was well timed and one could see how he avoided answering all important issues and concentrated on only using the interview as a platform to canvass for votes at least ladies votes, sinbce he went on and on about how he intends to empower ladies as if they could not do it all these past years!

Rahul Gandhi is not known to be a good orator and this was evident in the interview as he fumbled and appeared distinctly uncomfortable on several occasions.I didn't see an iota of stuff except using his already jaded buzz words System, people, Country, Gujarat.

He clearly seemed to be struggling with his answers.All he wanted to do was advertise his 6 bills and did not want to take responsibility for the disasters.

Rahul Gandhi is not known to be a good orator and this was evident in the interview as he fumbled and appeared distinctly uncomfortable on several occasions.I didn't see an iota of stuff except using his already jaded buzz words System, people, Country, Gujarat.

He clearly seemed to be struggling with his answers.All he wanted to do was advertise his 6 bills and did not want to take responsibility for the disasters.

@Abhishek Sangra-here is your last warning to refrain from spamming (Posting more than one post continuously is considered spamming here) post only after someone else has posted. Thank you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.