Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It seems she had been a lonely woman from a long time and was battling with depression, due to lupus erythematosus, an autoimmune disease! Here is an account of her social life after arriving in Delhi!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/people/Sunanda-Pushkar-A-woman-left-lonely/articleshow/29048543.cms

Sad ! Inspite of having everything people can still be lonely ! How lonely and complicated life can be at the top !!! She was obviously a misfit among the high nosed political circles since she was a real woman. I am told that in Dubai where she runs her own business, she was extremely down to earth, mingling with her workers , cracking jokes etc...One cannot blame Shashi Taroor except say that they probably married in haste !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It seems she had been a lonely woman from a long time and was battling with depression, due to lupus erythematosus, an autoimmune disease! Here is an account of her social life after arriving in Delhi!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/people/Sunanda-Pushkar-A-woman-left-lonely/articleshow/29048543.cms

Sad ! Inspite of having everything people can still be lonely ! How lonely and complicated life can be at the top !!! She was obviously a misfit among the high nosed political circles since she was a real woman. I am told that in Dubai where she runs her own business, she was extremely down to earth, mingling with her workers , cracking jokes etc...One cannot blame Shashi Taroor except say that they probably married in haste !

A purposeless life spent only partying around without doing anything meaningful is bound to end that way. She should have better remained in Dubai and attended to her business, probably would have lived longer then!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The latest update is that the post mortem doctor says that the death was unnatural and all of a sudden. There were also scuffle marks on her upper body. Tharoor may land up in trouble. Detailed investigation is required.

Mala Jaiswar

A purposeless life spent only partying around without doing anything meaningful is bound to end that way. She should have better remained in Dubai and attended to her business, probably would have lived longer then!

I guess ! The son is to be pitied because he has got caught up in this tragedy and one wonders what kind of an impact it would have on him....He was having a difficult time and having got over it , was planning on a film career !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I guess ! The son is to be pitied because he has got caught up in this tragedy and one wonders what kind of an impact it would have on him....He was having a difficult time and having got over it , was planning on a film career !

It's inevitable in such cases. Youngster too have their share of suffering and agony. Cruel game by the fate.
There has been no update on the case. I guess the court is still investigating the matter.

Mala Jaiswar
Marriage can bring in many good as well as bad aspects along with it. Nobody is perfect mate of each other. We need to make our marriage a perfect one with our intelligence and love. Both the partners are responsible for what happens in the future.
It has been considered that Sunanda Pushkar was not happy with her husband. Is there any proof against her husband? There can be many other peoples to be blamed for her death also. Let police investigate the whole matter.
There are as many as 12 bruises and wounds on her body and one of them a bite woynd on her palm and now they are investigating as to how old these wounds are...And there is apparently strong evidence suggesting that she may have been poisoned and it may be homicide and not a sucide ! Of course it will be ascertained aonly after all the investigations are over ..

There are as many as 12 bruises and wounds on her body and one of them a bite woynd on her palm and now they are investigating as to how old these wounds are...And there is apparently strong evidence suggesting that she may have been poisoned and it may be homicide and not a sucide ! Of course it will be ascertained aonly after all the investigations are over ..

Two days ago, the doctors ascertained, the death occurred due to poisoning.

Two days ago, the doctors ascertained, the death occurred due to poisoning.

Yes and her son says that she poisoned her body herself by taking strong doses of allopathic medicines unsupervised. He does not suspect any foul play.

Mala Jaiswar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.