Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I find it simply amazing that highly intelligent , well placed and well travelled people like Sunanda and Shashi Tarror should even fall a prey to the social media ! Where is the need to bring in their personal grievances on a public platg\form and give a chance for everyone to take pot shots at them ? Either way it is really a very unfortuante and tragic happening ! Hopefully people will be more careful henceforth .

I am sad at this turn of events. Here I would like to add that Mr. Tharoor's conduct - flamboyance at his age, his lack of inability to discipline himself in social and political matters- all contributed to this tragedy.

I agree ! They tend to lose grip with relaity and go overboard ...It shows that inspite of having everything in life they have not matured as individuals , so totally removed from reality !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I find it simply amazing that highly intelligent , well placed and well travelled people like Sunanda and Shashi Tarror should even fall a prey to the social media ! Where is the need to bring in their personal grievances on a public platg\form and give a chance for everyone to take pot shots at them ? Either way it is really a very unfortuante and tragic happening ! Hopefully people will be more careful henceforth .

I am sad at this turn of events. Here I would like to add that Mr. Tharoor's conduct - flamboyance at his age, his lack of inability to discipline himself in social and political matters- all contributed to this tragedy.

I agree ! They tend to lose grip with relaity and go overboard ...It shows that inspite of having everything in life they have not matured as individuals , so totally removed from reality !

I am in touch with Tharoor's outstanding ability to communicate some three decades. He was happily married with Tilottoma - his first Bengali wife with two successful sons. He held a senior UN job and even pitted himself against Ban Ki Moon. Look at where Mr. Moon is now commanding the respect of the World Community which had no hesitation in giving him a second term !! Where is Mr. Tharoor!! I shudder to think if he had beaten Mr. Moon!! I don't know what has gone wrong with the system of this otherwise talented person. He claims that he has enough money to live in hotels - not at ministerial bunglows!!! Even Tatas, Birlas, Ambanis don't do it!! Just think of this monstrosity!!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Its a case of strained relationships in their marital life. People close to them,hotel staff and even air hostesses testify that the couple quarrel at the drop of a hat, be it in a public place or a flight or at the lounge of a hotel.Sunannda was a suspicious woman. In these conditions, the episode has come to an end where it's supposed to end.

I am in touch with Tharoor's outstanding ability to communicate some three decades. He was happily married with Tilottoma - his first Bengali wife with two successful sons. He held a senior UN job and even pitted himself against Ban Ki Moon. Look at where Mr. Moon is now commanding the respect of the World Community which had no hesitation in giving him a second term !! Where is Mr. Tharoor!! I shudder to think if he had beaten Mr. Moon!! I don't know what has gone wrong with the system of this otherwise talented person. He claims that he has enough money to live in hotels - not at ministerial bunglows!!! Even Tatas, Birlas, Ambanis don't do it!! Just think of this monstrosity!!!

I have a feeling that once Tharoor joined congress and was immediately elevated to a ministerial post he lost his balance. Politics is definitely not his cup of tea, should have stuck to his UN job and his literary pursuits...
Now reports suggest that the fight between the couple was serious often leading to physical abuse !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have a feeling that once Tharoor joined congress and was immediately elevated to a ministerial post he lost his balance. Politics is definitely not his cup of tea, should have stuck to his UN job and his literary pursuits...
Now reports suggest that the fight between the couple was serious often leading to physical abuse !

Ultimately marital discord led to her death. Many Air hostesses uneqivocally say that they were the witnesses of their quarrels in the flights.

So true...power and money is a heady concoction that makes even the best of all people lose their head, but for people like Tharoor who have spent years in public service and are accustomed to public exposure should bring their personal matters into electronic media so casually, is quite shameful! It is really sad that such a beautiful and warm person should lose her life in such horrible manner! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The latest news today is that a SDM has questioned Tharoor regarding his involvement with the other woman. Let us see what further investigations reveal.

Mala Jaiswar
The latest news today is that a SDM has questioned Tharoor regarding his involvement with the other woman. Let us see what further investigations reveal.

There is more investigation to be done. Till then nothing can be ascertained.

There is more investigation to be done. Till then nothing can be ascertained.

Until the time the real cause of her death is determined, I think Tharoor will remain a person of interest in the investigations!

It seems she had been a lonely woman from a long time and was battling with depression, due to lupus erythematosus, an autoimmune disease! Here is an account of her social life after arriving in Delhi!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/people/Sunanda-Pushkar-A-woman-left-lonely/articleshow/29048543.cms

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.