Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, today's match was awesome.. Match got tied but very well performance by Ravindra Jadeja. India has lose so many wickets earlier but still Dhoni, jadeja and Ashwin did really well and manage to save the match...

Yes. both the teams were tied up at 314. It's an improvement certainly on the part of our Indian time.

Surely it is improvement.. Again top order not able to do more, but lower middle order done fantastic job. At least India able to save the series defeat for now. They can't win it but they can save it by winning couple of next matches.

Now this tie may ignite their determination to go all out for a better and improved performance.
Well, today's match was awesome.. Match got tied but very well performance by Ravindra Jadeja. India has lose so many wickets earlier but still Dhoni, jadeja and Ashwin did really well and manage to save the match...

Match is awesome. After Dhoni wicket cricket lover cannot think of such result. Really Ashwin and Jadeja show their all-rounder role.

Match is awesome. After Dhoni wicket cricket lover cannot think of such result. Really Ashwin and Jadeja show their all-rounder role.

True.. After Dhoni's wicket even I thought that it wasn't possible as required run rate was quite high..

But yes both are all rounders and did really well to save the match.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

True.. After Dhoni's wicket even I thought that it wasn't possible as required run rate was quite high..

Yes, this is a miracle. When Dhoni out, I switch off my channel.

Yes, this is a miracle. When Dhoni out, I switch off my channel.

Actually retirement of Sachin has demotivated the whole Indian Cricket Team.

Yes. both the teams were tied up at 314. It's an improvement certainly on the part of our Indian time.

Surely it is improvement.. Again top order not able to do more, but lower middle order done fantastic job. At least India able to save the series defeat for now. They can't win it but they can save it by winning couple of next matches.

Improvement in players do not take place overnight, the game of cricket is a game of glorious uncertainties. You never know what can happen next, so wait for more swings from this way to that way and do not decide yet.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

India back to number one after a superb tie match, Jadeja, Ashwin and Dhoni played superbly, team is improving slowly and surely in the near future more and more improvement will follow.

http://mohanmekap.com/

India back to number one after a superb tie match, Jadeja, Ashwin and Dhoni played superbly, team is improving slowly and surely in the near future more and more improvement will follow.

The effect of change and it's efficacy will be known over a period. Again the effect of change will vanish if the efforts are inconsistent. It's only through perseverance the effect of change can be made a permanent feature. Let's see how our boys fare in future.

It is good news for india that again India reach to Number 1 position. India needs to continue best performance. Otherwise, India again lose its number 1 position.

It is good news for india that again India reach to Number 1 position. India needs to continue best performance. Otherwise, India again lose its number 1 position.

India didn't reach No 1 slot because of its performance. It's because Australia lost to England in the last ODI.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.