Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my state one old adage is those who speaks rarely delivers and Kejriwal is one such glaring example and I think he should be a nice IPL commentetor and he should concentrate on IPL to remove corruption from there, instead of daily extempore.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In my state one old adage is those who speaks rarely delivers and Kejriwal is one such glaring example and I think he should be a nice IPL commentetor and he should concentrate on IPL to remove corruption from there, instead of daily extempore.

Kejriwal is highly intellectual and IPL is too small an issue for him. He's born to white wash the system made dirty by Congress. If not today, tomorrow he will show what he is. None can stop this Tsunami. Wait and watch. Remember Rome was not built in a day.
Kejrwal speech seems to be inspired from Amitabh bacchan and he believe in making dialogues and thinking that will give him big hit, people want work and want it to see deliver on hand.

Kejrwal speech seems to be inspired from Amitabh bacchan and he believe in making dialogues and thinking that will give him big hit, people want work and want it to see deliver on hand.

To wake up the public that's in deep slumber, one has to use inspiring speeches first. Congress rule is replete with dull and drab rubbish speeches. Hear any speech of Rahul or Digvijay. At least Kejriwal's speeches are inspiring and lively.

Kejriwal is highly intellectual and IPL is too small an issue for him. He's born to white wash the system made dirty by Congress. If not today, tomorrow he will show what he is. None can stop this Tsunami. Wait and watch. Remember Rome was not built in a day.

The individuals like Kejriwal and anna may appear attractive only as long as they speak or indulge in agitational movements. But they are dismal failure the moment they get opportrunity to work. Kejriwal is total failure. Empty slogans and mud slunging cannot last long.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The individuals like Kejriwal and anna may appear attractive only as long as they speak or indulge in agitational movements. But they are dismal failure the moment they get opportrunity to work. Kejriwal is total failure. Empty slogans and mud slunging cannot last long.

So is the case even with Big players. I don't think in the recent past any party who claim that they are the National parties could fulfill their long and wide promises.What Rahul's speeches who is from the oldest political party could fetch the nation but empty slogans and mud slinging?

So is the case even with Big players. I don't think in the recent past any party who claim that they are the National parties could fulfill their long and wide promises.What Rahul's speeches who is from the oldest political party could fetch the nation but empty slogans and mud slinging?

The social workers and political workers have to be differentiated. If you think so, you may appreciater Anna, Kejriwal etc as social workers but can't expect them to give governance, which is altogether different.

The social workers and political workers have to be differentiated. If you think so, you may appreciater Anna, Kejriwal etc as social workers but can't expect them to give governance, which is altogether different.

I was referring about their speeches be it a political leader or a social worker, if there is a big void between what they say and wha they achieve, both are same. After all both are aimed at the people.
Kejrowal would garner more respect if he would have not formed a political party so as Anna, he should stay away from politics as it is a difficult field where one is friend one day and the enemy at the some other.

Kejrowal would garner more respect if he would have not formed a political party so as Anna, he should stay away from politics as it is a difficult field where one is friend one day and the enemy at the some other.

Kejriwal is no different from other politicians. This is view of anna Hazare. It is futile to consider Kejriwal as a serious politician. His charm will fade gradually.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/aap-not-different-from-other-parties-hazare/article5735579.ece

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.