Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kejrowal would garner more respect if he would have not formed a political party so as Anna, he should stay away from politics as it is a difficult field where one is friend one day and the enemy at the some other.

Kejriwal is no different from other politicians. This is view of anna Hazare. It is futile to consider Kejriwal as a serious politician. His charm will fade gradually.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/aap-not-different-from-other-parties-hazare/article5735579.ece
thanks I have missed Anna's new statement.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Kejrowal would garner more respect if he would have not formed a political party so as Anna, he should stay away from politics as it is a difficult field where one is friend one day and the enemy at the some other.

The political scenario is same since ages. If you and I can see it and conclude that Kejriwal should not have formed a party, Kejriwal thinks in a different way. It's the person's judgment who is in the scene of action can view the things in real perspective. Not you and I.
In my state one old adage is those who speaks rarely delivers and Kejriwal is one such glaring example and I think he should be a nice IPL commentetor and he should concentrate on IPL to remove corruption from there, instead of daily extempore.

Kejriwal is highly intellectual and IPL is too small an issue for him. He's born to white wash the system made dirty by Congress. If not today, tomorrow he will show what he is. None can stop this Tsunami. Wait and watch. Remember Rome was not built in a day.

The individuals like Kejriwal and anna may appear attractive only as long as they speak or indulge in agitational movements. But they are dismal failure the moment they get opportrunity to work. Kejriwal is total failure. Empty slogans and mud slunging cannot last long.

So is the case even with Big players. I don't think in the recent past any party who claim that they are the National parties could fulfill their long and wide promises.What Rahul's speeches who is from the oldest political party could fetch the nation but empty slogans and mud slinging?

The social workers and political workers have to be differentiated. If you think so, you may appreciater Anna, Kejriwal etc as social workers but can't expect them to give governance, which is altogether different.

I was referring about their speeches be it a political leader or a social worker, if there is a big void between what they say and wha they achieve, both are same. After all both are aimed at the people.

In fact, social workers can achieve nothing by themselves. They simply agitate to compel the government to accept their demands. For example, anna movement was pressuring government for Lok Pal Bill. 'Chipko movement' led by sunderlal Bahugana was pressuring government against cutting trees. Their success depends on how much they can pressurize government. If they cannot compel government, they are considered failure. However, diplonacy lies in government and the social activists understanding each other's viewpoint and come to some workable solution.

The political leader especially the ruling can achieve directly by proper planning and execution particularly effective control and management of bureaucracy.

Although social activist work in cooperation with government, they are not suitable for administration. If they try, they have to be failure. This is amply proved by dismal performance of Aaam Aadami Party who acted in Delhi administration as bull in china shop.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.