Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Janta will decide in next election if Kejriwal will win again and will come with full majority then public could know about Kejriwal in better way.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

They are speaking many lies, at CII get together, he said during 49 days of their rule, they have reduced corruption in day to day life of Delhites to 20 t 30 percentages and they have quoted figure from a reputed firm, later on that firm said they have not done the survey of 49 days of rule of AAP, why they are speaking lies constantly?

They repeat lies as they believe that a lie repeated many times appera truth. In fact, this style of telling lies repeatedly originated from German nazi.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
The problem with Kejriwal is that while his intentions are good his method is not , probably because he is too impatient and not mature enough. As a commoner we can get away with many things especially acts and statements made by us, whereas when you are in the limelight every single act and word gets undue attention and can be misinterpreted and manipulated ....In his case his asking for a bunglow and then refusing it, also speaking about filing a case against corrupt politicians like Shiela Dixit an not doing anything abt it were all hasty actions that back fired on him. I hope he learns through experience and becomes cautious and also promise only what he can deliver. A more subdued,mature and experienced Kejriwal will be an asset to the country.

Kejriwal admitted in his speech in the Delhi assembly after his resignation that there were lapses in him and we are on the process of learning. This can be done only after i resign my CM post. He has realized and I hope a resurgent Kejriwal will wipe off all his faults happened in his short stint as the CM.

Yes ,Kejriwal is committed and we can see that his party is attracting educated high profile people who feel that with all the minor hiccups his party is still a better bet than the others. He needs time and experience to become a seasoned leader ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The problem with Kejriwal is that while his intentions are good his method is not , probably because he is too impatient and not mature enough. As a commoner we can get away with many things especially acts and statements made by us, whereas when you are in the limelight every single act and word gets undue attention and can be misinterpreted and manipulated ....In his case his asking for a bunglow and then refusing it, also speaking about filing a case against corrupt politicians like Shiela Dixit an not doing anything abt it were all hasty actions that back fired on him. I hope he learns through experience and becomes cautious and also promise only what he can deliver. A more subdued,mature and experienced Kejriwal will be an asset to the country.

Kejriwal admitted in his speech in the Delhi assembly after his resignation that there were lapses in him and we are on the process of learning. This can be done only after i resign my CM post. He has realized and I hope a resurgent Kejriwal will wipe off all his faults happened in his short stint as the CM.

Yes ,Kejriwal is committed and we can see that his party is attracting educated high profile people who feel that with all the minor hiccups his party is still a better bet than the others. He needs time and experience to become a seasoned leader ...

That he will become and emerge as a resurgent Kejriwaql for sure. Had he not, he would have remained in the post as other leaders are doing.

That he will become and emerge as a resurgent Kejriwaql for sure. Had he not, he would have remained in the post as other leaders are doing.

The worst part of the Indian politics is, they make honest people dishonest. How- in the name of rules.. They must work and catch a thief under information to police, bring a warrant to arrest him, do not touch him unless the police arrive on the scene- The thief laughs and keeps stealing and by the time police comes (or does not come at all) he makes his exit saying Bye-Bye to onlookers.
Minister is not authorized to catch him but the thief can say he was disturbed by the mob while he was doing his duty(Ref- drug mafia in Delhi caught by law minister) Police wanted to arrest law minister for acting illegal.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

They are speaking many lies, at CII get together, he said during 49 days of their rule, they have reduced corruption in day to day life of Delhites to 20 t 30 percentages and they have quoted figure from a reputed firm, later on that firm said they have not done the survey of 49 days of rule of AAP, why they are speaking lies constantly?

They repeat lies as they believe that a lie repeated many times appera truth. In fact, this style of telling lies repeatedly originated from German nazi.
Absolutely, they are going Nazi way and some of funds they are recieving from sources which appears to be helping Maoists, as per government report and that is why government is asking for source of funds which they are not giving it back.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I agree, they have been repeating lies for last 65 years and still doing. People will not listen to them this time around - Hopefully.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree, they have been repeating lies for last 65 years and still doing. People will not listen to them this time around - Hopefully.

the funniest part is, everybody knows they are lies except these master liars who have been lying generation after generation.

the funniest part is, everybody knows they are lies except these master liars who have been lying generation after generation.

Kejriwal can fight corruption as a social activist. But he has failed as administrator. Probably, it will suit him to work only as a social activist and not directly indulge in political affairs or governance. Governance is not something that the anarchgist people of Kejriwal team could provide.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Kejriwal can fight corruption as a social activist. But he has failed as administrator. Probably, it will suit him to work only as a social activist and not directly indulge in political affairs or governance. Governance is not something that the anarchgist people of Kejriwal team could provide.

that can't be said right at this moment. Did anyone think he would give a jolt to congress in Delhi elections?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.