Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
At noon I was trying to access facebook today but surprisingly it was giving an error. Few hours later in the evening I saw the news that the largest social networking site Facebook today had a global outage for 30 minutes impacting 1.2 billion people all over the world? Do you think that these social networking sites have become our daily dosage and their outage can even lead to frustrations some times?

I log in Facebook daily but I don't get frustrated for such temporary difficulty. Life is not smooth anywhere. There is even traffic jam. Incidentally, I came to know about Facebook hurdle only through newspaper.

Use of technology is changing how we act and interact. This forum discussion is also possible due to technology. Why should we say we are becoming robots. It is within us to not become robots.
At noon I was trying to access facebook today but surprisingly it was giving an error. Few hours later in the evening I saw the news that the largest social networking site Facebook today had a global outage for 30 minutes impacting 1.2 billion people all over the world? Do you think that these social networking sites have become our daily dosage and their outage can even lead to frustrations some times?

I log in Facebook daily but I don't get frustrated for such temporary difficulty. Life is not smooth anywhere. There is even traffic jam. Incidentally, I came to know about Facebook hurdle only through newspaper.

Use of technology is changing how we act and interact. This forum discussion is also possible due to technology. Why should we say we are becoming robots. It is within us to not become robots.

Forums did not make me a Robot. Nor it's going to make any. Technology is good. But the people who abuse are not good.

Forums did not make me a Robot. Nor it's going to make any. Technology is good. But the people who abuse are not good.

In all use of technology there will always be a small percent who will think of misusing it, but that does not rob the technology of its value.

In all use of technology there will always be a small percent who will think of misusing it, but that does not rob the technology of its value.[/quote

The question is not robbing away the virtues of technology, but how it's being abused. No its not true abusers are less in number. If you see how people became mad after the outage of FB that lasted for just 30 minutes.

In all use of technology there will always be a small percent who will think of misusing it, but that does not rob the technology of its value.[/quote

The question is not robbing away the virtues of technology, but how it's being abused. No its not true abusers are less in number. If you see how people became mad after the outage of FB that lasted for just 30 minutes.

I am not able to understand linkage between FB outage and abusers numbers and technology .When more than a bilion users of FB do not get to use it it will make news but people do not go mad. I think too many issues are getting being mixed up.

I am not able to understand linkage between FB outage and abusers numbers and technology .When more than a bilion users of FB do not get to use it it will make news but people do not go mad. I think too many issues are getting being mixed up.

FB is a social net working site. But its being abused even by 8 year olds to street hawkers to tick on "Likes". Youngster are vying with each other and wasting their valuable timer to tick on unproductive job of likes. What is that if not abusing?

FB is a social net working site. But its being abused even by 8 year olds to street hawkers to tick on "Likes". Youngster are vying with each other and wasting their valuable timer to tick on unproductive job of likes. What is that if not abusing?

I genuinely want to understand how "Likes" ticking is abusive on FB?

Not knowing the purpose of "Likes" is one thing. And clicking on likes irresponsibly wasting the precious time is another thing which throws not lights but flood lights on abusing.
I came to know about this Facebook outage only today when I opened the newspaper, can you believe it? A 30-minute outage has become a news item! :blink: It proves how the mankind has become a slave to technology! :dry:

True. Technology srarted dictating human lives. We are no more living our lives.

So there does exist a conspiracy to turn us all into robots that are really intelligent but who cannot think for themselves! :woohoo: :woohoo:
I think technology will turn us into smart bots with artificial intelligence. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Not knowing the purpose of "Likes" is one thing. And clicking on likes irresponsibly wasting the precious time is another thing which throws not lights but flood lights on abusing.

It is an activity, if as described by you, out of which children will grow out very fast as there is no return from it. Users are smart to waste time on such unproductive activities. I have a feeling you are mixing sponsored likes which is deliberately done .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.