A rock climber trapped while climbing a rock hill managed to save his life after he sent the photo of his location to a friend via whatsapp! Technology does save life when used cleverly otherwise it becomes only a useless adiction!

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/when-life-depends-on-whatsapp/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A rock climber trapped while climbing a rock hill managed to save his life after he sent the photo of his location to a friend via whatsapp! Technology does save life when used cleverly otherwise it becomes only a useless adiction!

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/when-life-depends-on-whatsapp/

This incident reaffirms the fact one who uses technology smartly reaps the benefits of technology. Else, a loser.
Good to know that technology can actually be a saviour. After all we always look at the downside of social networking sites. Probably we should now give credit to such sites. Kudos to whatsapp and to its smart user!

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Good to know that technology can actually be a saviour. After all we always look at the downside of social networking sites. Probably we should now give credit to such sites. Kudos to whatsapp and to its smart user!

Social networking sites sure have virtues. These sites earned bad name owing to Abusers, who outnumber the genuine users.

Social networking sites sure have virtues. These sites earned bad name owing to Abusers, who outnumber the genuine users.

A friend of mine recently went to Italy for a few days and kept me posted thru lovely pictures and it felt as if I am also there.

A friend of mine recently went to Italy for a few days and kept me posted thru lovely pictures and it felt as if I am also there.

Apps are the recent technological marvels to make the life easy, provided they are used properly.

Apps are the recent technological marvels to make the life easy, provided they are used properly.

Even if not , they still continue to being technological marvels. Let us focus on the good rather than the misuse. After reading Gita many persons misuse its knowledge - that does not diminish its value.

Even if not , they still continue to being technological marvels. Let us focus on the good rather than the misuse. After reading Gita many persons misuse its knowledge - that does not diminish its value.

Beneficiaries are benefited. The fact that apps are being abused is so glaring, that it has to be pointed to warn those prospective App users.

Beneficiaries are benefited. The fact that apps are being abused is so glaring, that it has to be pointed to warn those prospective App users.

Let them learn by their own experience -- what is the point of becoming moral police men.

Let them learn by their own experience -- what is the point of becoming moral police men.

What's wrong with being moral police? It's a service without a profit motive.

What's wrong with being moral police? It's a service without a profit motive.

Generally no one takes them seriously. The young should be left free to make their own choices. Even with moral police the level of abuse is same.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.