Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Addiction or no addiction, Whatsapp is here to stay and increasingly has become an integral past of users daily activities.

It is the individual's choice. I for one never used Whatsapp. So the question of Whatsapp to become an integral part of my life.

rambabu wrote:

It is the individual's choice. I for one never used Whatsapp. So the question of Whatsapp to become an integral part of my life.

True.....it is a matter if individual choice whether one likes it or or not find it useful. So I guess you will now leave this thread alone and leave it us to discuss its benefits!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Whatspp is playing a major role in empowering the homemakers. I personally know a lot of ladies who are doing their business thru whatsapp like dress material, jewellery, stitching, baking etc. So i would say social networking platforms are a boon to those who know how to use it. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:

Whatspp is playing a major role in empowering the homemakers. I personally know a lot of ladies who are doing their business thru whatsapp like dress material, jewellery, stitching, baking etc. So i would say social networking platforms are a boon to those who know how to use it. 

TRue ...it totally depends on us as to how we choose to use or abuse those social platforms.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Divya wrote:

TRue ...it totally depends on us as to how we choose to use or abuse those social platforms.

So very true Kalyani, that reminds of something that happened with a friend of mine who wd criticize snd was very judgmental of all those of us who would use WhatsApp and say how she is free of all 'such' things .. now, she not o ly used it but has got hooked on to it and keeps on lecturing the others about its benefits ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Divya wrote:

So very true Kalyani, that reminds of something that happened with a friend of mine who wd criticize snd was very judgmental of all those of us who would use WhatsApp and say how she is free of all 'such' things .. now, she not only has started using it but has got hooked on to it and keeps on lecturing the others about its benefits ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I guess we all need to embrace the changes in technology now or at a later stage. Some are reluctant in the beginning till it becomes a norm. These days FB and WhatsApp are like norms. And again its upto the user to decide where he wants to drawn the line. And its very important and probably the most important thing that we need to know - where and when to draw the line. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.