Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A link has been given in a public forum. The link has mentioned the names. The member has used the same names. What's wrong with it?Why the names should be hidden?

We have a free media which discusses everything openly eveery night in its debate hours, so what is the big secrecy is something that is beyond me ! We are not inventing news here , only posting what is already there on the net and my views are my own for which I am fully responsible !

I can show innumerable number of threads, wher in the thread poster directly stated the names. There after, in the subsequent responses, the thread poster himself mentioned the names. I didn't see anywhere, "Alleged or believed or supposed to be."

Exactly my thoughts, we have had innumerable political discussions where members have freely aired their views so far ...

Free expression is one important trait that made the Forum lively. I wish this trend continues. Right now its the only platform on which majority of members are participating with Zeal. That the Fear ,"Free expression"creates problems is unfounded.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
On the debate hour yesterday there was a heated discussion on the issue and it was generally felt that there is a necessity for a thorough investigation by the panelists which consisted of representetives of various political parties, media heads and legal experts...AIIMs statement was of course taken with a pinch of salt since they have reason to deny the charges of manipulation raised against them by their own senior staff, failing which their reputation would be at stake ! Either way it looks as if there is more to be revealed about the case in the coming days

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Vested interests will use all their resources to make the things complicated and see that the issue drags on. AIIMS's denial is expected.But this denial is not going to be a hindrance for further deep investigation. This time, Truth surfaces up.
Here the issue is that there is no likelihood of any concrete evidence supporting allegation of interference by former ministers. The doctor making allegations is himself facing disciplinary action in certain matters. Moreover, he came with the allegation only when the ruling party at center changed. I have another fear. The politicians as a class support each other in spite of political differences. ., It does not appear that present government will in any way embarass the ex ministers.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Here the issue is that there is no likelihood of any concrete evidence supporting allegation of interference by former ministers. The doctor making allegations is himself facing disciplinary action in certain matters. Moreover, he came with the allegation only when the ruling party at center changed. I have another fear. The politicians as a class support each other in spite of political differences. ., It does not appear that present government will in any way embarass the ex ministers.

I too think that the case cannot go further and looks a stalemate is inevitable.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I too think that the case cannot go further and looks a stalemate is inevitable.

Since a few members of Sunandas family want facts to come out through a CBI enquiry , there may be one if center decides ...
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/centre-mulls-cbi-probe-into-sunanda-pushkars-death/articleshow/37670943.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Since a few members of Sunandas family want facts to come out through a CBI enquiry , there may be one if center decides ...
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/centre-mulls-cbi-probe-into-sunanda-pushkars-death/articleshow/37670943.cms

Yes, Ashok kumar Bhat,Pushkar's cousin demanded a CBI enquiry and BJP had asked for this in March. It seems A CBI enquiry is on the cards.

Yes, Ashok kumar Bhat,Pushkar's cousin demanded a CBI enquiry and BJP had asked for this in March. It seems A CBI enquiry is on the cards.

Not just that, there are far too many things coming out now including emails sent by Tharoor to AIIMs doctors during autopsy making his own suggestions which is highly illegal and many other reasons which all make it almost certain that he death was not natural

Not just that, there are far too many things coming out now including emails sent by Tharoor to AIIMs doctors during autopsy making his own suggestions which is highly illegal and many other reasons which all make it almost certain that he death was not natural

Ummm.....lot of activities happened behind the curtains. Good.. These clandestine and shady deeds are surfacing up. We have a saying in Telugu,"It takes time for the fruit of Sin to ripen before it falls down. " Atrocities and sins are bound to be exposed one day or other.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.