Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
With this latest twist and the shocking revelation of forensic dept. Of AIMS, many unheard of things will see the light I hope.
All reports had suggested that Sunandas death was due to natural reasons but now with the head of the foresmsic dept of AIIMS coming out with a statement that he was put under pressure by Shashi taroor and Ghulam Nabi Azad not to disclose the actual facts, there is reason to believe that Sunanadas death was due to murder ...If probed this will be one more feather ( or nail in the cofin?) in UPA's already overloaded cap

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-after-allegations-of-shashi-tharoor-influencing-aiims-doctors-health-minister-harsh-vardhan-seeks-report-1999055

A friendly advice, madam, in such open forums when you use individual names you should always prefix by saying 'allegedly' or 'it is reported' or 'it is believed' as one can land in trouble some times, because nothing is proved against those you are naming. Just a caution. GKA may support.

The advice is good. But this reminds me of a reporter who after receiving such advice submitted the news item: "The sports stadium was attended by Shri.......... Hon'nle minister of sports. He was accomapnied by a young lady believed to be his wife. The said wife of the minister gave away prizes." .

Incidentally, here the initiator of the thread has prefixed the thread with the words- :'It is reported......' and also provided link. Even though the advice may not suit this thread or a particular user, it will be better in most cases to prfix with words- allegedly, supposed to, reportedly etc. It is still better not to name some body. Just it may suffice to say- Former minister, ex M.P. from U.P./ Maharashtra etc. Personally, I often avoid using names.
Every advice is welcome even if all may not accept. After all, Boddunan is a family of well informed and talented pesons. There is nothing wrong in advising as this is in interest of all and the site as well. So, I GKA, support the hon'ble member in giving his valuable advice.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

All reports had suggested that Sunandas death was due to natural reasons but now with the head of the foresmsic dept of AIIMS coming out with a statement that he was put under pressure by Shashi taroor and Ghulam Nabi Azad not to disclose the actual facts, there is reason to believe that Sunanadas death was due to murder ...If probed this will be one more feather ( or nail in the cofin?) in UPA's already overloaded cap

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-after-allegations-of-shashi-tharoor-influencing-aiims-doctors-health-minister-harsh-vardhan-seeks-report-1999055
What suorises many Sunanda Pushkar was going to meet press and reveal something extraordinary on fixing charges of IPL and it is expected her to reveal name of a powerful person might be a politcian but the day before she was found dead. This created suspicion.

There were many suspicious elements that were being discussed at that time , but , it was all swept under the ccarpet and the case closed in a great hurry which in itself was even more suspicious . Now with this new proble let us hope that the truth finally comes out...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What suorises many Sunanda Pushkar was going to meet press and reveal something extraordinary on fixing charges of IPL and it is expected her to reveal name of a powerful person might be a politcian but the day before she was found dead. This created suspicion.

There were many suspicious elements that were being discussed at that time , but , it was all swept under the ccarpet and the case closed in a great hurry which in itself was even more suspicious . Now with this new proble let us hope that the truth finally comes out...

Dr. Harshavardhan has already asked for a detailed report from the forensic dept. AIMS. Certainly new things and sppuppressed facts will see the light.

A friendly advice, madam, in such open forums when you use individual names you should always prefix by saying 'allegedly' or 'it is reported' or 'it is believed' as one can land in trouble some times, because nothing is proved against those you are naming. Just a caution. GKA may support.

The advice is good. But this reminds me of a reporter who after receiving such advice submitted the news item: "The sports stadium was attended by Shri.......... Hon'nle minister of sports. He was accomapnied by a young lady believed to be his wife. The said wife of the minister gave away prizes." .

Incidentally, here the initiator of the thread has prefixed the thread with the words- :'It is reported......' and also provided link. Even though the advice may not suit this thread or a particular user, it will be better in most cases to prfix with words- allegedly, supposed to, reportedly etc. It is still better not to name some body. Just it may suffice to say- Former minister, ex M.P. from U.P./ Maharashtra etc. Personally, I often avoid using names.
Every advice is welcome even if all may not accept. After all, Boddunan is a family of well informed and talented pesons. There is nothing wrong in advising as this is in interest of all and the site as well. So, I GKA, support the hon'ble member in giving his valuable advice.

Thank you. I had ventured to give this advice because I myself had recd. it on another forum some time ago and had taken it positively.. Thereafter I found these prefixes being used in public forum and discussions. However the effect was negative and I feel it is true that never give an unsolicited advice. Even my intention has been doubted and I have been accused of partial views. Thanks for your support.

Dr. Harshavardhan has already asked for a detailed report from the forensic dept. AIMS. Certainly new things and sppuppressed facts will see the light.

Hope so since there is always the chance that they may have been destroyed altogether...there has been a delay which is bound to make investigations difficult at this stage of time !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A link has been given in a public forum. The link has mentioned the names. The member has used the same names. What's wrong with it?Why the names should be hidden?
Thank you said by: usha manohar
A link has been given in a public forum. The link has mentioned the names. The member has used the same names. What's wrong with it?Why the names should be hidden?

We have a free media which discusses everything openly eveery night in its debate hours, so what is the big secrecy is something that is beyond me ! We are not inventing news here , only posting what is already there on the net and my views are my own for which I am fully responsible !

We have a free media which discusses everything openly eveery night in its debate hours, so what is the big secrecy is something that is beyond me ! We are not inventing news here , only posting what is already there on the net and my views are my own for which I am fully responsible !

I can show innumerable number of threads, wher in the thread poster directly stated the names. There after, in the subsequent responses, the thread poster himself mentioned the names. I didn't see anywhere, "Alleged or believed or supposed to be."

I can show innumerable number of threads, wher in the thread poster directly stated the names. There after, in the subsequent responses, the thread poster himself mentioned the names. I didn't see anywhere, "Alleged or believed or supposed to be."

Exactly my thoughts, we have had innumerable political discussions where members have freely aired their views so far ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.