Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have friends there in Hyderabad who used to call me sometimes regarding the telangana issues. They stopped going to their office for few days due to the political unrest. I have never seen Hyderabad like this............so my memories were of that old peaceful Hyderabad. So it was really disheartening for me to hear about such incidents.

It's no longer that old Hyderabad. It's stinking with politics and regionalism. Suspicion and uncertainty are hovering in the skies of Hyderabad.

I hope Hyderabad is going through transitional period. All will be normal soon.

Chances are bleak. Differences between the people from the two states are on the rise.even after years these hostilities continue.on many issues like water, power and education. Before bifurcation these issues were not resolved. And they cannot be resolved. The enmity is like India Pakistan enemity . Division was done in haste for the sake of votes. Neither Congress nor the people's purpose will be served.

Division should not give importance to one city. Two cities share the knowledge and get developed by the resources they have. If Hyderabad is concentrating on softwares Semmandhra will concentrate on outsouring. The two states concentrate on the development side only not on political issues.

That would have been ideal. But the reality is something different which is there for all of us to see.
I have friends there in Hyderabad who used to call me sometimes regarding the telangana issues. They stopped going to their office for few days due to the political unrest. I have never seen Hyderabad like this............so my memories were of that old peaceful Hyderabad. So it was really disheartening for me to hear about such incidents.

It's no longer that old Hyderabad. It's stinking with politics and regionalism. Suspicion and uncertainty are hovering in the skies of Hyderabad.

Chances are bleak. Differences between the people from the two states are on the rise.even after years these hostilities continue.on many issues like water, power and education. Before bifurcation these issues were not resolved. And they cannot be resolved. The enmity is like India Pakistan enemity . Division was done in haste for the sake of votes. Neither Congress nor the people's purpose will be served.

Division should not give importance to one city. Two cities share the knowledge and get developed by the resources they have. If Hyderabad is concentrating on softwares Semmandhra will concentrate on outsouring. The two states concentrate on the development side only not on political issues.

As some time more passes, situation may get normal and acrimony ended. The bifurcation is very recent and it naturally takes time to come out of teething troubles.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

As some time more passes, situation may get normal and acrimony ended. The bifurcation is very recent and it naturally takes time to come out of teething troubles.

Decades before division the seeds of hatred and suspicion were sown by the vested interests and political opportunists for their interests.. Now the division materiased as a result of years of hatred. Let me say, these differences were created by both seemandhra and Telangana politicos.

Decades before division the seeds of hatred and suspicion were sown by the vested interests and political opportunists for their interests.. Now the division materiased as a result of years of hatred. Let me say, these differences were created by both seemandhra and Telangana politicos.

If people understand the reality, they can change leaders.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think it's going to happen in both the states. People are vexed with the leaders of both the states. People are seeing the reality now gradually both the leaders bluffed their way to grab the power.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I think it's going to happen in both the states. People are vexed with the leaders of both the states. People are seeing the reality now gradually both the leaders bluffed their way to grab the power.

Hyderabad is becoming a IT friendly city and attracts lots of young Indians who shall make the city more livelier and richer. It is one of India's city of the future.

Hyderabad is becoming a IT friendly city and attracts lots of young Indians who shall make the city more livelier and richer. It is one of India's city of the future.

That's a thing of the past. After division, more IT companies are turning towards Seemandhra. But this is not going to help in anyway as Seemandhra is yet to get its capital. Simply put both the states are losing investors for IT industries.

That's a thing of the past. After division, more IT companies are turning towards Seemandhra. But this is not going to help in anyway as Seemandhra is yet to get its capital. Simply put both the states are losing investors for IT industries.

The division of AP is a reality now. Why should IT companies turn away from Hyderabad is not clear. Fears seem to be exaggerated.

The division of AP is a reality now. Why should IT companies turn away from Hyderabad is not clear. Fears seem to be exaggerated.

It's not I and you , but the investor should be convinced.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.